8th February 2015, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

How to get internship in top Mechanical companies?

Hello Sir/Mam,

Please help me how to get internship in HAL and BHEL.?. And in any other mechanical company...

Related Questions:
  1. Which companies offering internship for B.Tech mechanical students?
  2. How to do internship from Nagpur after completing 2nd year Mechanical Engineering? Companies from where I can do internship?
  3. Mechanical engineering internship in Core companies for 3rd year?
  4. Detailed information about companies who offer Summer Internship for to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  5. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  6. How to do internship in 2rd year after completing B.Tech 2nd year in mechanical
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  8. How to do internship after doing B.Tech 3rd year in Mechanical Discipline
  9. Top companies hiring students for first internship in Singapore in Finance Department? Names of companies and location in which they are providing summer internship?
  10. List of core companies for internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical?
  11. Names of the companies which offer internship for mechanical branch? How to proceed in getting internship?
  12. Which are the top companies recruiting candidates through final year internship projects
  13. Companies offering Winter Internship programme for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  14. Mechanical companies for doing internship?
  15. Companies which are offering internship for Mechanical Engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of core companies for Mechanical? I am pursuing B.E 2nd year
  17. How can I apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? Any top companies that provide internship?
  18. Minimum 2 months of internship in Top 10 Technical Textile companies?
20th May 2017, 05:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get internship in top Mechanical companies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam,

Please help me how to get internship in HAL and BHEL.?. And in any other mechanical company...

Students can apply for internship in top mechanical companies through their college Training and Placement Cell or employee referral or internship portals. For most of the companies, students can apply online for an internship. Students have to submit necessary documents like a resume, no objection certificate etc. along with the covering letter for an internship. Some of the companies provide stipend for an internship. One of the best ways to get an internship is through employee referral. Those students who have scored good marks in the 10th, 12th and graduation are preferred by the companies for an internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?