24th February 2018, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

How to do internship from NTPC? Topics related to Electronics and Communication for internship?

I am Electronics and Communication Engineering student and currently in 5th semester. I want to do internship from NTPC? Give me topics related to Electronics and Communication?

Related Questions:
  1. Topics for Electronics and Communication Internship at NTPC company
  2. List of topics of internship related to ECE field? How to apply for these internships?
  3. Internship topics available in NTPC for ECE 7th semester student? -- [New]
  4. Does the NTPC provides internship for BE ECE candidates? How can I join?
  5. How may I get details about ECE related summer internship programs? How can I apply for the internship programs?
  6. Which internship program is related to electronics and communication branch?
  7. What is the right time to get internship for B.Tech? What happens if I don't get internship before the end of 4 years?
  8. Companies offering 1 month Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  9. Communication companies offering Internship with stipend to MTech Digital Electronics & Communication final year student in Bangalore?
  10. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the Internship duration of NTPC Ramagundam? How can I apply for Internship?
  12. How can I use my second year break time to do internship?
  13. Eligibility to do Internship in NTPC Ramagundam for ECE 2nd year student?
  14. Which are the core industries that offer internship like DRDL, NTPC, BHEL and NRSC?
  15. Internship topics available in HAL for ECE 5th semester student?
  16. Which Company/Industry gives internship training related to B.E Electronics and Communication field?
  17. Electronics companies in Hyderabad which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 5th semester student?
  18. Electronics companies in Delhi which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student
28th February 2018, 07:01 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do internship from NTPC? Topics related to Electronics and Communication for internship?

NTPC has not put any minimum criterion for applying for internship and you can go through the normal procedure of application.

Get a training from from your college and apply it in there office. But apart from these, I would suggest you to wait for one more year and apply for trainning in NTPC next year.

After that, you could join various knowledge related to your core branch and strengthen up your knowledge and practical. This way, you would directly apply for internship in next year, which is a lot better than training.

List of topics of internship related to Electronics and Communication field :-

Research( ISRO )

Mobile Communication

Microwave Communication

Robotics, Defense

VLSI Design

Nuclear Science

Radio Communication

TV Broadcasting

Wireless Communication

Electronics Goods

Integrated Circuits.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?