11th July 2016, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

How can I use my second year break time to do internship?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I'm studying in second year of electronics and communication engineering and I want to know how shall I make my holidays useful after second year like to join some cources related to our branch or internship? Please tell some course name snd institutes which give internship?plz guide me
-Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
  2. Internship in reputed companies in summer break for a Civil engineering student?
  3. Which internship to choose during 3rd year of Civil Engineering?
  4. Where and how can I apply for internship during summer break for B.Tech CSE students?
  5. What is the procedure followed for applying internship for 2 months while having semester break?
  6. What is the right time to get internship for B.Tech? What happens if I don't get internship before the end of 4 years?
  7. List of companies offering internship in Bangalore during the semester break?
  8. Can I do summer internship during my B.Tech 1st year break?
  9. Internship for 1 month in Delhi
  10. Where can i do Internship in Delhi during winter break being a 3rd year ECE student?
  11. How can I apply for an internship at IIT Delhi? I'm pursuing my engineering in electronics and communication from SNDT women's university Mumbai?
  12. How much time is enough for completing internship?
  13. Time and procedure for summer internship for 2nd year students of B.Tech in Electrical engineering?
  14. List of companies providing internship program for 1 months in India or Abroad? What else can be done other than internship in summer break?
  15. How to get into L&T for internship? What are the qualifications required? Duration of the internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure and time to apply for internship at BHEL?
  17. How to do training in TCS? How can I join TCS without any references?
  18. How and where to get the internship for 15 days while doing 3rd year electrical engineering?
19th July 2016, 06:56 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I use my second year break time to do internship?

There are so many software available in the market that you can pursue to enhance the value of your C.V. Some of them includes MATLAB, Simulink, VHDL, VLSI design software, IE3D, Antenna software etc. You can do any of these as per your interest. Some best coaching centers are Vidhyodaya Academy, Raaj Tutorials & Coaching Centre, Everest Coaching Institute etc. You can join any of the above as per your comfort.
21st July 2016, 02:49 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I use my second year break time to do internship?

You can look for internship programs available in various companies for a month or so. There are various companies providing internship to candidates during summer and winter vacations.

Therefore, you should look for the companies like that and then opt for the program during your holidays.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?