24th February 2018, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Does the NTPC provides internship for BE ECE candidates? How can I join?

I am Electronics and Communication Engineering student and now want to do internship. Please tell me does the NTPC provides internship for us? How can I join?

26th February 2018, 12:04 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does the NTPC provides internship for BE ECE candidates? How can I join?

Yes, NTPC provides training to BE ECE candidates and in order to apply for internship you have to visit their official website and fill up the training application form. Then you have to write an application mentioning the details of your training and get it signed by the principal of your college. Now send it with your resume to the HOD of NTPC. They will contact you after a few days if your resume gets shortlisted. Now follow their instructions carefully in order to start your training.

Add: NTPC Bhawan,
SCOPE Complex, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi - 110003
ph - +91 11 24360100

Web: http://www.ntpc.co.in/en/careers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?