28th January 2018, 06:13 PM
Shhhhjjk

Topics for Electronics and Communication Internship at NTPC company

I'm Electronics and Communication student and I have completed 7th semester. I want to know about the topics of Internship related to Electronics and Communication field in National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) company.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship from NTPC? Topics related to Electronics and Communication for internship?
  2. Internship topics available in NTPC for ECE 7th semester student? -- [New]
  3. List of topics of internship related to ECE field? How to apply for these internships?
  4. Does the NTPC provides internship for BE ECE candidates? How can I join?
  5. In which company can I do internship program after B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  6. Which are the good electronics companies offering summer internship for B.Tech Electronics and Communication students? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of companies which are available to give 1 month internship for Electronics and Communication students?
  8. Can I do internship in core company while pursuing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  9. Eligibility to do Internship in NTPC Ramagundam for ECE 2nd year student?
  10. Best company to do Internship for Electronics students?
  11. Which Company/Industry gives internship training related to B.E Electronics and Communication field?
  12. What should I do to get 3 Months Summer Internship in NTPC after completing 2nd year Diploma from Dayal Bagh University?
  13. Internship for Master's in Communication Engineering 3rd semester student in Austria?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in best IT/EC company for Electronics and Communication student in India?
  15. How to get an internship program for electronics and communication engineering? Companies offering internship program for ECE course?
  16. Weekend 1 month Internship in Electronics & Communication
  17. Which are the core industries that offer internship like DRDL, NTPC, BHEL and NRSC?
  18. What is the procedure followed for applying summer internship training in companies while doing Electronics and Communication engineering 2nd year?
31st January 2018, 05:11 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Topics for Electronics and Communication Internship at NTPC company

There are many topics in electronics & communication stream from which you can do internship at NTPC. Some of them are listed below:

- VLSI Design
- Mobile Communication
- Microwave Communication
- Radio Communication
- TV broadcasting
- Robotics
- Wireless Communication
- Telegraphy & Telephony
- Nuclear Science
- Embedded System
- Electronics goods
- Integrated circuits
- Micro processor
- Transformer manufacturing
- Signal generation
31st January 2018, 08:02 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Topics for Electronics and Communication Internship at NTPC company

Topics for Electronics and Communication Internship at NTPC Company are:-

Embedded Systems
Microprocessor
Transformer Manufacturing
Signal Generation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?