24th February 2018, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Details to do internship in SIGMOS India, Kerala for B.Tech EEE students

I am B.Tech Electrical & Electronics Engineering student and want to know is it good to do internship in SIGMOS India, Kerala? Please give me details about it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of internship for EEE students in Kottayam and alappuzha in Kerala
  2. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Kerala?
  3. Software companies offering an Internship to BTech EEE 4th semester student in Kerala? -- [New]
  4. List of internship for EEE students in ernakulam, Kerala?
  5. Details of companies for summer internship programme in Kerala?
  6. Details of core companies providing internship to EEE students? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  7. List of companies to do summer internship while doing second year EEE?
  8. Does TNEB Limited provide internship to EEE students? Duration of internship?
  9. Summer Training for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Kerala?
  10. What are the placements for B.Tech EEE students
  11. Details regarding internship for B.Tech CSE students in Visakhapatinam?
  12. Am I eligible for M.Tech in Kerala? I've completed my B.Tech(EEE) in Kerala university
  13. List of companies providing internship to B.Tech(EEE) students of Deemed university? How to apply for the same? I'm in 2nd year -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Does TCS offer an Internship to BTech CSE student? Procedure to apply for Internship? Procedure to apply for an Internship?
  15. Details about summer internship for 6th semester B.Tech students?
  16. Companies offering an Internship to EEE 2nd year student in Bengaluru?
  17. Companies offering Internship to B.E.(EEE) 2nd semester student in India? Procedure to fillup application forms and duration of Internship?
  18. Companies offering 6 months Internship to BTech Civil prefinal year student in Kerala?
27th February 2018, 10:47 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details to do internship in SIGMOS India, Kerala for B.Tech EEE students

Details of Internship in SIGMOS India, Kerala:

Of course yes. There are several skill development programs available to do and they are,
() HVAC System Design and Drafting
() Electrical System Design and Drafting
() Fire Fighting & Public Health System Design
() Advanced Electrical System Design & Audits ..etc.,

You are required to send your latest updated resume with mentioning all the required details in it. You will be notified once you get shortlisted and here are the contact details.

Email ID: [email protected]
Ph. No: 0484 2377308, 9447017408, 9539752207
Address: SIGMOS India, 3rd Floor, K.C.Tower, Near CSEZ Administrative Office, Seaport-Airport Road, Kakkanad, Ernakulam-682037

Click here for More Details
28th February 2018, 06:36 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details to do internship in SIGMOS India, Kerala for B.Tech EEE students

SIGMOS is one of the leading engineering consultancies in India. Being a B.TEch EEE candidate, you can apply for the internship in such a well-reputed organization. You simply have to write an application to the HR head of the company and submit the same through some reference (If any). Once, your application gets approved by the concerned authority, you can start the internship from SIGMOS. FOr any query, you may contact at below given address:

Sigmos

Address: 3rd Floor, K.C. Tower,, Near CSEZ Administrative Office, Kakkanad, Ernakulam, Kerala 682037
Phone: 09447017408
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?