22nd July 2015, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

How to enroll for Winter Internship in Bokaro Steel Plant?

Sir/mam,

I am S.Sai Pranavi. I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in EEE with 73% under JNTU-K. How to enroll for the winter internship in bokaro steel plant.my email [email protected]..

23rd July 2015, 11:27 AM
pointer01

Default Re: How to enroll for Winter Internship in Bokaro Steel Plant?

Bokaro private Industrial training institute is initially conducting Industrial training in the area of Electrician ,Filter and Welder.
The institute had four trades of two unit-

1-Electrician.
2-Mechanic(Motor vehicle).
3-Electronics(Mechanical).
4-Mechanic(Radio and TV).

For getting training in this company you need to have a reference person in that company.After that you have to send your bio-data and mark-sheet of the previous semester along with the training letter from your college.You have to post it to the address given by the your reference person.Or you can directly do the training in Bokaro plant through your college if you don't know reference person working in that company.For this contact through your placement cell of your college.As the company takes few candidate from the college for training.
23rd July 2015, 07:22 PM
reconnect

Default Re: How to enroll for Winter Internship in Bokaro Steel Plant?

For getting the training firstly you need to prepare-

1-Hard copy of your proper Bio-data.
2-Training letter from your college.

For getting training in Bokaro you need a reference person who is working in that company.After that you have to submit your bio-data and the training letter to the training head of the company through your reference person.They will short out the list of the candidate who is selected for the training.If you are selected they your name will be there is the short list.After that you have to fill the registration form and submit the registration fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?