21st January 2015, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

How to do summer internship in Thermal Bokaro Steel power plant?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I am surbhi suman in 3rd year from electronics and communication want to do summer internship in thermal bokaro steel power plant. so what to do.whats the procedure of internship.?

thanku sir

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer internship in Thermal Bokaro Power Plant?
  2. How to do summer training from Bokaro Steel Plant?
  3. Procedure to get enrolled in winter internship at Bokaro steel plant?
  4. Procedure for Winter Internship in Bokaro Steel Plant?
  5. How can I apply for Summer/Winter Internship in SAIL-Bokaro being a B.Tech 2nd year student?
  6. What is the procedure for summer internship from Thermal Power Plant? I am a electrical student in 2nd year
  7. Procedure of summer training in Bokaro Steel Plant? I am a MBA student
  8. Procedure to apply for summer training in Bokaro Steel Plant?
  9. Summer Training programme in Bokaro Steel Plant for B.Tech(ME) student?
  10. Summer training in Bokaro Steel plant for 2nd year Mechanical branch student? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure for Winter Internship in Bokaro Steel Plant? I am studying 5th semester in B.Tech Mechanical from NIT Srinagar
  12. Procedure to do summer training in Bokaro Steel Plant? Link of submission of form?
  13. Procedure to apply for Training/Internship programme in SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant for B.Tech Electronics & Telecommunication 5th semester student?
  14. How to do summer training in Bokaro Steel Plant after 2nd year Electrical Engineering?
  15. What grade I have to secure in B.Tech for Internship in Tata Steel? Procedure to apply and duration of Internship?
  16. What's the procedure for doing summer training in BHEL, Bokaro for ECE students?
  17. How to do summer training in Bokaro Steel Plant? I am a B.Tech 2nd year Mechanical engineering student
  18. How can I do winter training in Bokaro Steel Plant?
23rd January 2015, 08:26 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do summer internship in Thermal Bokaro Steel power plant?

Procedure to do summer internship in Thermal Bokaro Steel Power Plant :-

- There are very less openings for internship and most of the time it is filled by the students who are recommended by senior level employees or students from the top institutes of the country. Hence you need to have very good resume if you do not belong to any of the above category to avail the internship opportunity.
- You need to contact the HR department and have a discussion with the HR manager or the officer in charge. It is better if you go through recommendation of any employee.
- You need to know the application procedure, selection process and other norms and apply according to the instructions provided by the concerned authority.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?