16th March 2016, 07:15 AM
Unregistered

How to get apprentice/internship done in HEL company?

Sir, I have completed my mechanical engineering (B.E) course. And i need to work with huge companies for gaining experience in my interest field. So kindly guide me regarding the apprentice done in HEL company?

1st August 2016, 12:36 AM
ealpvinoth

Default Re: How to get apprentice/internship done in HEL company?

Good to see that you have completed Mechanical Engineering, there are lot of opportunities available for Mechanical Students. HEL company is the great company to work for. If you are interested then go to their Career section and frequently check about the notifications in their website. You also send a request mail to the HR of the company so that you might get a call.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?