20th November 2010, 06:26 PM
rims

Institutes providing Master Degree in Ayurveda by correspondence in India?

Good evening sir
i want to know ,any center provides for master degree in ayurveda
by correspondence in india?

Related Questions:
  1. Institute in India offering Masters in Ayurveda through correspondence?
  2. Universities in India providing LLM through correspondence? Is NALSAR university providing correspondence course for LLM?Is there any university providing LLM with MBA with specialization in Law, HR through Correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it possible to do M.Phil in Ayurveda through correspondence?
  4. Universities to study ayuveda medicine in India? Courses and Fee Structure?
  5. Can i appear for SET/NET exams after Masters in Ayurveda?
  6. List of colleges offering BAMS through distance education?
  7. Correspondence PhD can be done after regular Master's degree or the Master's degree should be from correspondence as well? -- [New]
  8. Pursuing regular MBA is possible after doing correspondence B.Com?
  9. Which are the government colleges in India offering MD in BAMS through correspondence? Procedure to get admission there? Does it have any value as the regular degree?
  10. Possibilities of doing Master degree in Agriculture after Diploma in same through distance mode?
  11. College or university for Master degree in Library through correspondence?
  12. How to learn 2 degree courses such as Master's in Fashion Technology and degree in acting at the same time? List of top institutes in India providing both the courses at the same time?
  13. Is there any correspondence course in MD Ayurveda? What is the admission procedure?
  14. Am I eligible to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.Sc Fashion designing from KSOU?
  15. What are the career options after BAMS?
  16. Can I get GATE scholarship in next year with valid GATE score?
  17. Good universities in India and Abroad providing doctorate degree in HR with good stipend?
  18. Am I eligible to study correspondence Master's Degree in Economics if secured 45% in B.Sc(Physics)? Detailed information and scope of Master's Degree in Economics?
23rd November 2010, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Institutes providing Master Degree in Ayurveda by correspondence in India?

sir,please provides for MD ayurveda by correspondence in india.
8th April 2011, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Institutes providing Master Degree in Ayurveda by correspondence in India?

No college will provide for MD ayurveda by correspondence in india
20th May 2011, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

hiiiiiii, i m Rajat Vashistha and i m science graduates(bio) with 68% from Rajasthan university. and i want take admission in m.sc medical(Ayurvedic/Veterinary science).
so please suggest me course and subject n i take admission in this course........please tell me college name which offered these course in Rajasthan and other states.
22nd May 2011, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Helo sir,i have done my b.a.m.s recently.nd i m very confused that what shud i adopt .plz suggest me some carrier option related to my degrf
22nd January 2012, 07:38 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by rims View Post
Good evening sir
i want to know ,any center provides for master degree in ayurveda
by correspondence in india?
HI,
I am sorry to say that you can not do M.D/M.S in ayurvada through correspondence course.

You have to qualify the entrance exam like B.H.U, A.M.U etc.

After that you can take admissions in that college.

ALL THE BEST!
5th June 2012, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

HI,

Sir, ihave done B.SC .I am intrusted in ultarnative theorapy .plez suggest the college providing the master deggre
22nd September 2012, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

What is the basic degree in Ayurvedic study?
22nd March 2013, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,i am a bams student of rguhs karnataka i would like to do my internship in punjab, please suggest me the name of col/university where i could finish my 1yr internship..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?