16th January 2011, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Which institutes should I opt for 6 months internship while doing 3rd year CSE?

i m a 3rd year CSE student snd want to do 6 weeks internship at some good place ....
pls suggest me some good self paid as well as unpaid institutes where i can do that...

31st May 2011, 10:33 PM
faheemadeeba

Default Re: Which institutes should I opt for 6 months internship while doing 3rd year CSE?

hii, you can try up in many good software companies like the infosys,ibm,wipro,tcs.... you need to write a request letter quoting you need to do internship there from college r any reference surely help.
25th December 2011, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which institutes should I opt for 6 months internship while doing 3rd year CSE?

hi,iam doing my 3rd btech and i would like to know how can i apply to the companies requesting for interns,is there a particular site for each company or should i have to write to companies in personal?
6th June 2012, 09:57 PM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

you can try up in many good software companies like the infosys,ibm,wipro,tcs.... you need to write a request letter quoting you need to do internship there from college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?