21st April 2015, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

How to get internship in telecom domain companies while doing B.Tech ECE 6th semester?

Hi,

I am student of B.Tech ECE 6th semeser, I want to do internship like in Aritel, company, but I don't know how to apply in this company? Can you please tell me how? May I apply for internship in this company. Will be very thankful to you if you can give me the answer..

Related Questions:
  1. List of Telecom companies except BSNL offering 3-4 months Internship programme for B.Tech 6th semester student?
  2. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student in Chennai?
  3. How to do summer internship after 6th semester? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TCS, Wipro, CTS, HCL, NIT and IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Delhi?
  5. Telecom companies that offer Internship for telecom engineering 6th sem students? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Telecom companies like BSNL and LG for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  7. List of companies in Chandigarh or Delhi which offer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student of PTU? Procedure to apply?
  8. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student in Mysore?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  10. Which core companies should I select for internship during ECE course?
  11. How to get internship in DRDO while studying B.Tech ECE in 6th semester? Duration of the internship? Fee to be paid for it?
  12. Which are the companies providing internship in the month of June?
  13. Which topic should I choose for Internship/Training programme among Testing, PHP, Networking, Cloud Computer, and Mobile Salesforce after completing 6th semester of B.Tech?
  14. List of companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Bangalore?
  15. Being a 6th semester student of B.Tech(ECE) how can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro?
  16. Companies offering six months Internship programme for MCA 6th semester student?
  17. Internship in core companies after Engineering 6th semester in Electronics & Communication?
  18. How to go for internship after passing 3rd year ECE?
23rd April 2015, 01:10 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get internship in telecom domain companies while doing B.Tech ECE 6th semester?

Some companies release their own application forms for the training/internship. But one alternate option for applying for the training is that you have to take a recommended training letter from your college and has to submit it in the company in which you want to get training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?