8th November 2014, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Internship in Telecom companies like BSNL and LG for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?

hello
i am currently in btech 2nd year with ece stream.
could you please tell me the eligibility criteria
for internship in companies like bsnl, LG or
any other telecom based firms?

Related Questions:
  1. Where can telecom students do internship? What is the eligibility criteria to do internship? List of companies with their contact details? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of Telecom companies except BSNL offering 3-4 months Internship programme for B.Tech 6th semester student?
  3. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  4. Companies offering internship to 2nd year BE student? Is there any internship program in ISRO?
  5. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  6. Summer Internship programme in BSNL Telecom, Ranchi for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  7. How to do internship a BSNL after doing engineering in telecom
  8. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  9. How to apply for internship in company? I am a 2nd year Mechanical engineering student from Mumbai University
  10. Does companies pay during internship?
  11. Can I apply for Internship programme in any good Telecom company being a B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student? When the internship programme will be started? How can I apply for it?
  12. Internship in MNCs or Indian telecom companies?
  13. Telecom companies offering internship to Telecommunication engineering student?
  14. List of Companies offering Internship for the candidates of M.Tech in Mobile Computing? How to apply for Internship in these Companies?
  15. How to do internship in BSNL while studying ECE in 2nd year
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BSNL and BHEL for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  17. Companies offering 2 months Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  18. What is the criteria for summer internship in BSNL, Ghaziabad
15th November 2014, 11:04 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Internship in Telecom companies like BSNL and LG for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?

Telecom companies have very less internship opportunities since it is not a field for the freshers. Experienced professionals are recruited. Being a second year student, it is not possible for you to get an internship opportunity in Telecom companies such as BSNL or LG. This is because :-

- You have very less domain knowledge.
- You are inexperienced without any training courses and professional experience.

Hence you should pursue some training courses in the field of Telecom now. Later in your third or fourth year, you can go for internship as you will learn a lot concerning your domain and will have training and professional experience to make your position strong.
22nd May 2015, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Internship in Telecom companies like BSNL and LG for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?

I'm subbu,subramanya
I'm studying T.E enng in BIT collg banglr.
I need to apply internship for te companies,I don't no hw to to apply plz Tel me ...
And 2nd yr students can apply for internship??? Plz Tel me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?