11th January 2015, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

How to get internship training from good MNCs when am doing MCA 6th semester?

I m pursuing MCA vth sem and i want to know how can i get valuable MCA 6th sem training from good MNC or institute.can anyone help me??

Related Questions:
  1. Industrial Training Programme at 6th semester for MCA student?
  2. Which topic should I choose for Internship/Training programme among Testing, PHP, Networking, Cloud Computer, and Mobile Salesforce after completing 6th semester of B.Tech?
  3. Companies offering Internship in India for MCA 6th semester student?
  4. Training of 6 months in MNCs after 6th semester of B.Tech?
  5. How to take internship training of 6th month in MNC? What is the procedure?
  6. Companies offering six months Internship programme for MCA 6th semester student?
  7. Procedure to get free internship for my major project of 6th semester?
  8. Internship for 6th semester student of MCA?
  9. Companies offering free internship in MCA course while in 5th semester? List of companies providing industrial training? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What kind of Internship is offered by Wipro for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  11. List of companies in Jaipur that may offer dot net training to 6th semester MCA students?
  12. List of the companies that provide internship for 6th semester MCA students
  13. Which are the internship companies for 6th semester project in MCA
  14. How to get free internship for 6th semester project after studying in MCA
  15. Free industrial training for MCA 6th semester
  16. How can I apply for Internship programme in IBM being a B.Tech(IT) 6th semester student? When it will be started? Duration of Internship/Training programme?
  17. Companies offering summer training or internship to B.Tech Aerospace Engineering students?
  18. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Delhi while in 6th semester Chemical Engineering?
24th October 2017, 11:39 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get internship training from good MNCs when am doing MCA 6th semester?

Go to the official website of the MNC you want to join or directly visit the HR department and get the details of internship. Write a cover letter mentioning the details of internship and submit it with your resume to the HOD of the MNC. They will shortlist the candidates according to their eligibility criteria and will call them for the further selection process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?