7th March 2015, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

How to get summer internship for undergraduate students?

I am a student of Bsc( hons. ) physics 1st year, 2nd semester. I want to do summer internship . I have also been selected for inspire scholarship. But, I do not know how to proceed to find the links. Please send me the various websites for the internship programmes in physics for undergraduate students in India?

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I apply for summer internship for 1-2 months? I am a 3rd year B.Tech undergraduate
  2. How to do summer internship in Bangalore? I am a 3rd year undergraduate in Mechanical engineering
  3. How to do summer internship for 3 months? I am a 3 years UG student of RGUKT
  4. Summer Internship in Tata Motors of 2 months for Mechanical Engineering undergraduate student of UK?
  5. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Top companies hiring students for first internship in Singapore in Finance Department? Names of companies and location in which they are providing summer internship?
  7. Summer internship for 1st year undergraduate (electrical engineering)?
  8. How to do summer internship? Which core companies are giving summer internship?
  9. Best suitable companies for internship during summer vacation for B.Tech Chemical Engineering 2nd year undergraduate?
  10. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  11. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  12. How to get summer internship at any electronic company? -- [New]
  13. How to get summer internship at BHEL, Trichy? Procedure to apply?
  14. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT during B.Tech Civil 3rd Year? Number of students they take for internship?
  15. Is there any facility for B.Tech 2nd year students to do summer internship?
  16. Core Companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months Summer Internship for Mechanical students? How to apply for this Summer Internship in these companies?
  17. Name of the companies providing Summer Internship for Polytechnic CSE student?
  18. How to do summer internship in writing?
12th March 2015, 08:01 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get summer internship for undergraduate students?

It is good to see that you are aspiring for internship programme. You can definitely go for internship programme in your summer vacation and enhance your knowledge and gain some professional experience. You need to do the following to find internships and apply in them.

- First of all register in the below mentioned websites which are the leading providers of internship opportunities information.
http://letsintern.com
http://twenty19.com
http://internshala.com/

- Then explore the field or location in which you want to pursue internship.
- Explore the opportunities and apply in them following the instructions mentioned by the website.
- Make sure you regularly visit the websites or subscribe to the email alerts by them to get information of various internship opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?