27th May 2021, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

How I can apply for 2 weeks aviation medicine Training to become class 2 medical officer in DGCA?

I have an mbbs degree and mci registration! How I can apply for 2 weeks aviation medicine Training to become class 2 medical officer in DGCA!! I want to complete my Training in aviation medicine.

29th May 2021, 04:34 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How I can apply for 2 weeks aviation medicine Training to become class 2 medical officer in DGCA?

To apply for 2 weeks aviation medicine Training to become class 2 medical officer in DGCA. You can apply for training online through their official website. You just have to fill the application form and submit it before the last date. You can get the details on the official website of the company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?