17th July 2018, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for an Internship in Central Coalfields Ltd. for BTech Mining student?

Dear friends, I don’t know which documents I have to submit in Central Coalfields Ltd. for applying an Internship as I am studying in pre final year of BTech with Mining Engineering. Can you please let me know about the essential documents which are required for applying?

Related Questions:
  1. When the notification of 1 year Internship will be published in Central Coalfields Ltd. for BTech Mechanical student?
  2. When the Internship notification will be released in Central Coalfields Ltd.?
  3. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Central Coalfields Ltd. for BTech Mechanical final semester student?
  4. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Central Coalfields Ltd. for Chemical 5th semester student?
  5. Documents required to apply for an Internship in Bharat Coking Coal Ltd. for BE Mining student?
  6. Documents required to apply for an Internship in HCL Technologies for BTech CSE student?
  7. Documents required to apply for an Internship in NMDC Ltd. for BTech Mechanical student?
  8. Documents required to apply for an Internship in NALCO for BTech Civil student?
  9. Documents required to apply for an Internship in NTPC for BTech Civil student?
  10. Documents required to apply for an Internship in KAPL Ltd. for BTech Chemical 5th semester student?
  11. Documents required to apply for an Internship in UJVNL Ltd. for BTech Chemical 5th semester student? -- [New]
  12. Documents required to apply for an Internship in MSEDCL for BTech Chemical 4th semester student?
  13. Documents required to apply for an Internship in Tevatron Technologies Pvt. Ltd. for BTech CSE student?
  14. Documents required to apply for Internship in BHEL, Bhopal for BTech Mechanical final year student?
  15. Documents required to apply for an Internship in Barauni Refinery for BTech Mechanical final year student?
  16. Documents required to apply for an Internship in Hindustan Construction Company for BTech Chemical 6th semester student?
  17. Procedure to apply at Central Coalfields Limited, Jharkhand for B.Tech in Mining Engineering candidate? Eligibility criteria for OBC candidate?
  18. Documents required to submit for doing Internship in Infosys? -- [Most Discussed]
30th May 2021, 01:32 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for an Internship in Central Coalfields Ltd. for BTech Mining student?

Documents required to apply for an Internship in Central Coalfields Ltd.:-

1. Original and photocopy of Mark sheet for 10th, 12th, and Graduation degree.

2. Two copies of your updated resume.

3. Two Passport size photographs.

4. Original and photocopy of PAN card and Aadhar card.

For more details you can visit their official website:-
https://www.centralcoalfields.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?