9th June 2017, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get internship at leading IT companies

Dear All, right now am doing my BCA 2nd year (4th semester). Now I would like to do internship during my vacation at Chennai or Bangalore or (“at anyplace in Tamilnadu last preference"). What are the companies offering this summer internship program?
What is the procedure to join in that internship program? Is leading companies like WIPRO, TCS, CTS, INFOSYS, etc, offering this summer internship for my criteria?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in L&T and other leading companies?
  2. What is the procedure to be followed for getting internship in leading Mechanical related companies?
  3. How to get internship in leading MNC companies?
  4. Companies in which I can do internship after doing MCA? Procedure to get internship in those companies?
  5. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  6. Companies offering Internship for a candidate who has secured 60% in B.Tech? Procedure to apply?
  7. How to do summer internship in Hyderabad? Companies and procedure for internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility criteria and procedure to do internship in IT from Google, Microsoft, Intel and Infosys?
  9. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of companies in Andhra Pradesh to do internship in Metallury stream? Procedure to enroll for it?
  11. What should I do to get internship in top IT MNC companies?
  12. How do I get a summer internship from leading chemical companies at the end of 2nd year B.Tech?
  13. Procedure to get summer internship admission under Electronics stream?
  14. Procedure to get internship and list of companies that provide internship?
  15. Procedure to apply internship in different companies?
  16. List of companies providing internship for final year M.Tech students? What is the procedure followed to apply for the internship?
  17. Companies that are offering internship to ECE students in New Delhi? Procedure to be followed to get through it?
  18. Procedure for applying in internship in companies like TCS, Infosys, IBM and Accenture?
11th June 2017, 11:48 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get internship at leading IT companies

Yes, you can apply for internship in top leading companies like WIPRO, TCS, HCL, CTS, INFOSYS etc.
You have to take a recommendation letter from your current institute to apply internship in any of the above mentioned company. Attach the college's reference with your application form and send to the General Manager HR.
If the concern authority approved your application, only then you can join the company to pursue summer internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?