4th August 2015, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys for B.E. 2nd year student?

Hello,
I am Shubhra Sinha, pursuing 2nd year of B.E. from G.H. Raisoni College of Engineering(Autonomous), Nagpur. I want to apply for Internship in Infosys.
As I don't know the detail process as how to apply for it so kindly help me.
Hoping for your positive response. Thank You!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys for B.E.(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS, Wipro, Infosys and IBM for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student? When to apply?
  3. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  4. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Wipro, TCS and Infosys for B.Tech 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Infosys for B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student?
  6. Eligibility to apply for Internship programme in Infosys for B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student? How to apply for it?
  7. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  9. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Haridwar through online for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  10. Detailed procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Infosys for B.Tech(CSE) 4th year student?
  11. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  12. How can I apply for Internship in Infosys/TCS being a B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  13. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  15. Detailed procedure to apply for 6 weeks Internship in Tata Motor for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student in Bangalore?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL and Infosys for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student?
  18. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
5th August 2015, 10:39 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys for B.E. 2nd year student?

Infosys usually do not offer any internship opportunities to B.E second year engineering students. It offers internship opportunities to third and fourth year students of engineering field. The internships offered are :-

1. Protege - This is for engineering students from Tier 1 schools IITs, IT-BHU, IIIT Delhi, BITS Pilani and ISI Kolkata). Please email [email protected] for more details.

2. InStep : This is a global internship program designed for a certain list of Universities .

3. Campus Connect : It reaches out to various Indian universities. To know more about Campus Connect click here.
6th August 2015, 04:36 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys for B.E. 2nd year student?

Infosys is a very well established company and provide training to only limited number of students and that too from the well reputed institutions.

So my suggestion to you is that you should make yourself eligible for internship in Infosys.

Eligibility for internship in Infosys :

** Minimum 60% is required throughout your degree
** Your institution must be well recognized.
** You must have good character and disciplinary nature.

Procedure for applying to these companies are :

** You have to make a request letter for internship that is issued by your college for 4-6 weeks of training.
** You have to forward this letter along with resume to the particular address of company(HR department).
** If the company found that you are eligible for internship then they will call you for interview.
** And if you impress the HR manager in the interview then you are finalized for the internship in Infosys.
10th August 2015, 10:08 AM
Limited10
Member+

Infosys do not provide any kind of internship to second year student.You can apply after 3rd year.For this you need to-

1-Go to the training office of infosys.
2-Take the registration form and fill it and submit it with your documents.
3-And you have also have to give your hard copy of your bio-data.
4-Then you have to give the on-line test based on the aptitude.
5-If you qualify it then they will call you for the interview.Then after qualifying the interview you will get the internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?