14th January 2015, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

How to join internship in EE core companies?

How to join internship in EE core companies while I am doing my 3rd semester in college?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get internship in ECE related Core companies?
  2. How to apply for internship in electrical core companies?
  3. How to join internship in EE core companies? -- [New]
  4. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to get internship? How to join internship programmes?
  6. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  7. Core companies for EC student? Effect of internship on placement?
  8. Mechanical engineering internship in Core companies for 3rd year?
  9. How to join Internship in any core electronics company? How can I apply for internship? What is the procedure?
  10. How to do summer internship? Which core companies are giving summer internship?
  11. How to do internship in electronics and communication in core companies at Bangalore?
  12. Which are the core companies offering 2 months internship for B.Tech ECE students?
  13. How to apply and join for internship in any core Electronics company?
  14. After scoring 7.2 CGPA which ECE core companies can I get? Will I get a chance to do M.A Internship?
  15. Internship in core companies after Engineering 6th semester in Electronics & Communication?
  16. Which core companies are offering internship programmes in Chennai?
  17. List of core companies for internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical?
  18. Summer internship in core companies for 5th semester ETC students?
15th October 2016, 03:08 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join internship in EE core companies?

Getting internship in core companies is not that easy. As you are in 3rd semester, so you are not eligible to apply for internship in core companies. They usually allows candidates who are pursuing their 5th semester and above. You can contact an employee of the particular company, so that he/she can refer your name for internship to the concerned authority or you can apply through your college.

Get a recommendation letter from the training and placement cell of your college, also get a NOC from them. Write an application stating that you want to do internship and the area of training. Prepare a resume, attach the letter, the application and address it to the HR department of the company.

You will receive an acknowledgement letter if your resume gets selected. Now you have to get the NOC signed by the principal of your college, attach it with the letter and send it again to the company. Later on you will be called for the selection process. There will be an entrance examination conducted by the core companies followed by HR interview. Hence, after clearing the examination and interview you can start your internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?