16th January 2018, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

How to join Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) for six month internship?

I have just passed Mechanical Engineering and now want to do training of six month from Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL). Will the company provide internship? How to join this company?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities for EEE students after completing B.E?
  2. What is the scope after diploma in electronics and communication
  3. How can I get job in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited after completing B.Tech(Chemical Engineering)?
  4. How to do at least six month internship from Nuclear Power Corporation of India in Electrical Engineering?
  5. How to get a government job after completing B.E in electronics and telecommunication
  6. List of PSU exams in Instrumentation and Control Engineering?
  7. What are the job opportunities after M.Tech? I am a B.Tech SE passout
  8. How to get job in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited being an Electrical Engineer?
  9. What are the opportunities available after M.Tech? I am pursuing M.Tech in IIT Roorkee
  10. Jobs on the basis of GATE SCORE? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Information about PSU's that accept GATE production score? I am a B.Tech production and industrial engineering student at DTU
  12. Previous years question papers of Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited for the post of Scientific Assistant
  13. How to get a government job after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  14. Is there any government jobs available for ITI (IT&ESM) diploma holder?
  15. List job opportunities after passing IT Diploma in Engineering?
  16. What are the jobs for ECE students after B.Tech?
  17. Pattern and syllabus of Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited for Diploma in Mechanical holder? Previous year question papers for it?
  18. Requirements to do internship in Electrical Engineering from Nuclear Power Corporation of India?
18th January 2018, 09:12 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) for six month internship?

To get internship in NPCIL, you have to contact your college at first. Write an application mentioning the details of your training and get a reference letter from your college. Now send the application and letter with your resume to the HOD of the company. Now they will shortlist the candidates and if the vacancy is going on then they will call you for the interview after clearing which you can start your training.

Web: https://npcilcareers.co.in
19th January 2018, 04:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) for six month internship?

Most of the government companies provide internship only through employee references. If you have any contact, then you can forward your application through them along with college reference letter.

You can also apply through their official website, but chances are low for such applications, unless you are a student of a reputed college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?