23rd March 2015, 08:30 PM
nijwantep

How can I get job in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited after completing B.Tech(Chemical Engineering)?

Sir,
I am studying B.Tech in Chemical Engineering.
I want to join Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited.
Kindly tell me after my B.Tech what I can do for getting
job in this NPCIL?

6th May 2015, 12:00 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get job in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited after completing B.Tech(Chemical Engineering)?

Chemical engineering is definitely included in the branches list of the NPCIL whose students are recruited by this government sector.

Now regarding the process of getting into NPCIL-

>> You have to appear for the ALL India Level entrance test conducted separately by NPCIl, based on which candidates are shortlisted for the interview.

>> Every year, this exam is conducted in the month of April.

>> The notification comes in the month the January last or starting February.

>> Since, this year the exam date has already been passed so we would advise you to prepare for the next year.

>> Regarding the toughness of the exam./ it is easier than exams like GATE, and can be passed if you have good command over your core subjects. Let me give you an example, for an electrical engineering student, if one has prepared machines and power system then he/she will easily clear the cutoff.

>> Likewise you have to select the major subjects of your branch and prepare them thoroughly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?