31st October 2017, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

How to do at least six month internship from Nuclear Power Corporation of India in Electrical Engineering?

Sir, I am Electrical Engineering completed student and wanted to complete at least six month internship from Nuclear Power Corporation of India. How can I do it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) for six month internship?
  2. Requirements to do internship in Electrical Engineering from Nuclear Power Corporation of India?
  3. How to get job in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited being an Electrical Engineer?
  4. Shipping Corporation of India offers Internship to BTech(Electrical Engineering) student? Eligibility to apply?
  5. How can I get job in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited after completing B.Tech(Chemical Engineering)?
  6. What is the scope after diploma in electronics and communication
  7. How many PSUs recruit without GATE score?
  8. Which are the best jobs available for diploma holders in M.E?
  9. What are the job opportunities after M.Tech? I am a B.Tech SE passout
  10. Vacancy to do one month internship in Electrical Engineering from a company or power plant?
  11. Does Boeing Internship Corporation of India, Delhi offer Internship to BTech Electrical 4th semester student?
  12. Jobs vacancies in Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. for Electrical engineering candidate? How to prepare for the exam conducted for selection?
  13. Can final year B.Tech Electrical engineering student do internship in Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited? How to approach for internship?
  14. Am I eligible for NPCIL after passing AMIE(Electrical Engineering)
  15. How to do one month internship in Electrical Engineering from Arise India?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for BTech Electrical 3rd year student? -- [New]
  17. What are the job opportunities for EEE students after completing B.E? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What are the opportunities available after M.Tech? I am pursuing M.Tech in IIT Roorkee
6th November 2017, 08:29 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do at least six month internship from Nuclear Power Corporation of India in Electrical Engineering?

In order to apply for internship in the above mentioned company, you can visit their official website and get the internship notification details (http://www.npcil.nic.in/). You can also visit the admin department and get the details of the application procedure. You have to submit your resume and apply for internship as per their directions. If they find you eligible, then you will be called for the selection.

Address: Headquarters: 16th Floor, Centre – I, World Trade Centre, Cuffe Parade, Colaba, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?