13th January 2017, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

How much does it cost to study BDS from Ukraine? Duration of this course including training? Can I do training from India or have to do it from Ukraine only?

Hello sir, I want to study BDS from Ukraine. Please tell me how much it cost and duration of this course including training? Can I do training from India or have to do from Ukraine?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study MBBS with low expense in Ukraine? Detailed information about MBBS in Ukraine and other universities in Abroad?
  2. How much is the expense to study in Ukraine?
  3. Is it safe to study MBBS in Ukraine University since economic crisis is going on in Ukraine?
  4. Which country is preferable to study MBBS among China and Ukraine?
  5. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Ukraine? Scope of pursuing MBBS there?
  6. Should I do Post Graduation in Ukraine being a Medical student from last 6 years? Whether Internship certificate from Ukraine is accepted globally?
  7. After MBBS/MD from Ukraine, is it possible to practice in India? Is the MCI screening very tough ? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Best National Medical University in Ukraine for MBBS? Whether MCI screening for practice in India is tough?
  9. How to take admission in any university of Ukraine?
  10. Is it necessary to appear in MCI exam after completing MBBS from Ukraine?
  11. What to do to practice in Ukraine as a doctor, after completing MBBS from same country? -- [New]
  12. List of universities offering MBBS in Ukraine? Procedure of registration?
  13. List of colleges which offer MBBS in Ukraine? Total fee expenses?
  14. Exact duration of Company Secretary course including training?
  15. Which are the PG courses in other countries after finishing MBBS course in Ukraine?
  16. Advantages and disadvantages of studying MBBS in Ukraine over India?
  17. Study opportunities available for international students in Ukraine? Scholarship details?
  18. List of best medical colleges of Ukraine to study MBBS course? Whole procedure to get study visa and apply for it?
23rd January 2017, 05:02 AM
Sameerthapar123

Default Re: How much does it cost to study BDS from Ukraine? Duration of this course including training? Can I do training from India or have to do it from Ukraine only?

First of all may I suggest that if you are open to studying from a country not popularly known for its education then you must think about educating yourself in Turkey or Switzerland. This is because these countries have the cheapest education known to mankind. All the courses in these 2 countries are at a very subsidized rate and some of the courses are even free of cost. Thus your only expenditure in these 2 countries can be living expenditures.
As far as Ukraine is concerned, the BDS degree can range from 2-3 years in various institutes depending upon whether these institutes themselves offer a training program.
Including training, the total duration of the course is 3 years.
Th course costs 4650 USD which is 1,27,400 UAH(Ukrainian Hryvnia). The living expenses there are almost about 2500 USD which is 68,500 UAH.
Just for reference 1 UAH = 2.49 INR.
Also, I aam sorry to say but doing training from India is not acceptable there. You will have to do training in a European company and the training which are scheduled in your semesters itself must be done in Ukraine itself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?