20th April 2016, 08:43 PM
Natali1989

List of universities offering MBBS in Ukraine? Procedure of registration?

Hello,
I have heard from my friends that MBBS course is famous in Ukraine. I want to do MBBS from Ukraine. Can you please tell me what are the universities providing MBBS course in Ukraine and what is the registration procedure? Please reply to me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study MBBS with low expense in Ukraine? Detailed information about MBBS in Ukraine and other universities in Abroad?
  2. Good Universities in Ukraine, Czech, Italy etc. offering MBBS / MD / MS after 12th standard with science from India? Admission and fee?
  3. What's the procedure to take admission in German university for PG course? List of the universities in Germany offering PG course for foreign students? I have completed my medicine from Ukraine
  4. List of colleges which offer MBBS in Ukraine? Total fee expenses?
  5. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Ukraine? Scope of pursuing MBBS there?
  6. Reputed universities which offer MBBS in Ukraine? Entrance exams to get admission?
  7. What is the future of M.Com? List of universities offering M.Com? Procedure for admission in universities?
  8. Which are the PG courses in other countries after finishing MBBS course in Ukraine?
  9. About MBBS from Ukraine for Indian students?
  10. Procedure to get scholarship to study MBBS in Ukraine Medical University?
  11. Advantages and disadvantages of studying MBBS in Ukraine over India?
  12. Is it necessary to appear in MCI exam after completing MBBS from Ukraine?
  13. Should I do Post Graduation in Ukraine being a Medical student from last 6 years? Whether Internship certificate from Ukraine is accepted globally?
  14. Universities in UK and US offering MS in clinical research?
  15. List of top universities and colleges for MBA course? Registration procedure for these Institutes for MBA course?
  16. List of universities offering Oncology course to MBBS candidate in Abroad? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?
  17. After MBBS/MD from Ukraine, is it possible to practice in India? Is the MCI screening very tough ? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which country is preferable to study MBBS among China and Ukraine?
1st October 2017, 06:02 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities offering MBBS in Ukraine? Procedure of registration?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natali1989 View Post
Hello,
I have heard from my friends that MBBS course is famous in Ukraine. I want to do MBBS from Ukraine. Can you please tell me what are the universities providing MBBS course in Ukraine and what is the registration procedure? Please reply to me asap.

List of universities offering MBBS in Ukraine is given below;

Crimea State Medical University - Official Website

Zaporozhye State Medical University - Official Website

Kharkiv National Medical University - Official Website

Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University - Official Website

Kiev National Medical University - Official Website

Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University - Official Website

Lugansk State Medical University - Official Website

Those candidates who have passed 12th Class with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects are eligible to apply for the MBBS course in Ukraine universities. Candidates are admitted to the course based on their marks scored in the 10+2. Candidates can apply online or through educational consultants for the admission to the MBBS program in Ukraine universities. Candidates have to apply for the course with necessary documents like passport, mark sheets, medical certificate, financial statements etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?