13th September 2015, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Ukraine? Scope of pursuing MBBS there?

Hi,
My Father is forcing me to give entrance exams for study in MBBS in Abroad. They are planning for shifting me to Ukraine for study MBBS. There are also many consultancies which are helping candidates for admission. But I don’t know that is this beneficial for me or not. Kindly tell me what are the scopes of doing MBBS in Ukraine?

Related Questions:
17th September 2017, 01:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Ukraine? Scope of pursuing MBBS there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
My Father is forcing me to give entrance exams for study in MBBS in Abroad. They are planning for shifting me to Ukraine for study MBBS. There are also many consultancies which are helping candidates for admission. But I don’t know that is this beneficial for me or not. Kindly tell me what are the scopes of doing MBBS in Ukraine?

Yes, it is beneficial to study MBBS in Ukraine. The fees for the MBBS course in Ukraine universities are less compared to other countries. There is no entrance examination for the admission to the MBBS course in Ukraine. Cost of living in Ukraine is cheaper than other European countries. MBBS course in Ukraine universitiy’s emphasis on practical aspects of teaching. The MBBS course is taught in English. Education standard is very high in Ukraine and hostel facilities are also good. There are plenty of good hospitals available for internships in Ukraine. Ukraine is one of the safest place in Europe to study and explore. Candidates after completion of the course can pursue their career in the medical field in various countries.
28th June 2018, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Ukraine? Scope of pursuing MBBS there?

Can I do MD in Canada after completing mbbs from Ukraine? What is the procedure? Please tell
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?