27th April 2011, 09:25 PM
ikaprasad

What is the procedure for doing Internship in ICWAI? What is the fee structure for doing the internship?

Hi sir/mam good evening my name is prasad from hyderabad recently i have completed B.COM and i wanted to do the ICWAI INTERN what is the procedure and along with fee details also pls revert me sir thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for doing internship in ICWAI? Fee structure for doing internship?
  2. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  3. Procedure to do Internship in BHEL for BioTech candidates and its Fee Structure? -- [New]
  4. Procedure and fee to be paid for summer internship in BEL?
  5. What is the procedure and fee structure followed for doing internship in BEL Hyderabad or Bangalore?
  6. Procedure and qualification to apply for an Internship in BEL? Total fee expenses of Internship?
  7. What is the procedure to follow for applying internship in IOCL?
  8. What is the right time to get internship for B.Tech? What happens if I don't get internship before the end of 4 years?
  9. Is it beneficial to pursue Internship in Air India for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply and fee expense of 6 months Internship in Air India?
  10. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  11. List of colleges with fee and procedure to apply for Internship in Dentistry at New Delhi?
  12. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  13. What is the process to be followed for applying internship?
  14. What is the procedure to transfer internship from one company to another?
  15. What is the procedure to get internship in companies like L&T and DLF?
  16. Procedure to get internship? How to join internship programmes?
  17. How to enroll for the Dental internship in Indian army? Is there any fee for doing internship there?
  18. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation?
29th April 2011, 07:53 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure for doing Internship in ICWAI? What is the fee structure for doing the internship?

A prospectus needs to be purchased for Rs 200/. So you can take DD and send it across with the application form. You have the option to take postal or oral coaching. If you choose postal the cost is Rs 7000 and if you choose oral the same will cost Rs 11000. It would be good to choose the oral coaching as you will get some guidance in your areas of difficulty.
9th May 2011, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure for doing Internship in ICWAI? What is the fee structure for doing the internship?

how to avoid the gap of six months to appear for final exam?
22nd May 2011, 03:42 AM
Unregistered

Yes i do also wanna know about the internship while pursuing intermediate stage of CWA. Is there any fees charges for it.. and who is eligible for the internship programme. Will there be any assistence provided by the institue? Whether Oral or Postal coaching matter for internship?
23rd June 2011, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure for doing ICWAI after 2 commerce.fee structure and period of study
9th July 2011, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to take intership from a manufacturing company.
14th July 2011, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

total fees of icwa
23rd July 2011, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir ,

My name is Harpreet Kaur. I am student of ICWAI. I want to know about carrer in Jaipur for job.Is there any growth in jaipur.
23rd July 2011, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the procedure to take intership from a manufacturing company.
Please go insitute and check procedure for this internship.
23rd July 2011, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

I have registered ICWA course three Years Back but not attended any stage . My Identity card also lost . Now i wish to continue my study .how can it possible
26th August 2011, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee to be paid to doordarshan Kendras for interniship or In-plant training
27th August 2011, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

i got 137 mks in grp 2 in icwai, n m pass in al subj, do u thnk i vl pass in rechecking? In grp 1 i hd got 189 mks.
30th August 2011, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between postal and oral studies? This is my mail id [email protected]. Pls revert me
5th September 2011, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

After b.com icwa
9th September 2011, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

I want to join icwai. internship, I am B.Sc graduate and i got 58%,my age is 50
18th September 2011, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE FOR ENTERING EXAM IN ICWA INTERMEDIATE.
20th September 2011, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

How i got the procpests of ICWA ?
25th September 2011, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

I want to do ICWA, i have done my MBA, now i am working in Pepsico. bangalore in Finance Dept, having almost 4yr experience & i am of 28 yrs.
Pls. can you provide me the no. of Bangalore ICWA Institute for enquiring further details...??
25th September 2011, 06:55 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

The Institute of Cost and Works Accountants Of India is one of the best institutions for the field of Accountancy of Cost and Management in India.

To complete the course ,you should complete three stages of the entire course:

1:Foundation Course
2:Intermediate Course
3:Final Course

Eligibility:
1)You should pass out 10+2 exam then you can apply for the foundation course and then you can join the Intermediate course after qualifying the Foundation Course examination.

2)If you are awaiting for the result of 10+2 examination ,you are also permitted to appear in the Foundation Course examination.

3)If you are also awaiting for the result of Graduation examination ,you are permitted for the provisional registration.

4)your age should be 17 years.

Fees of Foundation Course:

1:Prospectus Cost:Rs. 200/-

2:Postal Tuition Fee:Rs. 3500/-(including study material)

3:Oral Coaching Fee:Rs. 3500/-(including study material)

Fees Structure for the Intermediate Course:

1:Prospectus Cost:Rs. 200/-

2:Postal Tuition Fee:Rs. 7000/-(including study material)

3:Oral Coaching Fee :Rs. 11000/-(including study material)

The examination is conducted twice in a year (June and December)

Subjects:
Foundation Course:-

1. Organization and Management Fundamentals

2.Business Mathematics and Statistics Fundamentals

3.Financial Accounting Fundamentals

4.Economics and Business Fundamentals

Intermediate Course: (Stage I)

1:Business Taxation

2:Cost and Management Accounting

3:Business Laws and Communication Skill

4:Information Systems and Technology

Intermediate Course: (Stage II)

1:Auditing

2:Advanced Financial Accounting

3:Management Accounting Performance Management

4:Quantitative Methods

Final Course: (Stage III)

1.Strategic Tax Management

2.Strategic Management and Marketing

3. Operations and Project Management & Control

4. Advanced Financial Management and International Finance

Final Course: (Stage IV)

1.Management Accounting Decision Making

2.Valuations Management and Case Study

3.Management Accounting Financial Strategy and Reporting

4.Cost Audit and Management Audit

There also availability of:

1.Group Discussions

2.Business Communication Seminars

3.Computers hands etc.

for more details visit:http://www.icwai.org/icwai/academic-admission.asp
25th November 2011, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

I'm doing ca now. I'm planning to take up icwai course now. Can i set off the articleship of ca with the intership of icwai course? please guide me with this
15th May 2012, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

i'm doing cwa (inter)it's my fifth attempt plz send me some suggestion how i pased it.
21st May 2012, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

I am a B.Com Hons. Graduate from Delhi Unversity. I am thinkng to give ICWA Inter Group 1 & 2 this december. Moreover I am currently working in PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), so my question is that would it be possible to clear both the groups along with job?? and secondly I want to ask that since PwC is one of the big 4 and its into Taxation, Audit and advisor operations, so would this work experience help me getting an exemption for the internship..??
8th July 2012, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm a student of b.com Hons. Bfe(besiness finance and economics) final yr from jodhpur ..so, I want to,ask that,can I apply for icwai with graduation or after completing it...
11th July 2013, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir,
What is the internship duration period after completing cwa inter??? when should we go for internship probably?? after inter or after completing final??? plzz lemme know dis. .
10th March 2014, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

I don't understand this.. I was looking for the Answer, however found so many other questions instead of the answer..
21st April 2014, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have registered ICWA course three Years Back but not attended any stage . My Identity card also lost . Now i wish to continue my study .how can it possible
yes you can, the only thing is to reregister or activate your registration number by paying nominal amount to ICWAI KOLKATA institute.
25th May 2016, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Sir is internship compulsory for icwa final??if after intermediate i started working will i get exemption of internship??or of i am doing mcom and completed mcom will i get internship exemption??
25th February 2018, 08:18 AM
Unregistered

I completed cma foundation I want to know how many yrs to undergo in internship?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?