26th July 2015, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

List of reputed companies which offer Winter Paid Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student in Hyderabad?

Sir/Mam,
I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year with CSE. I want to Winter Paid Internship in a reputed company in Hyderabad. Can you please list out me the names of such companies?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Mechanical Industries which offer Summer Internship to B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) student
  2. List of companies offering internships to NIT Jalandhar computer science students? How to apply for them? Is it easy to get in most reputed companies?
  3. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.E.(Petroleum Engineering) student in Hyderabad?
  4. List of companies which offer Summer Internship related to Automobiles for B.Tech 2nd year student in Hyderabad?
  5. List of companies which offer 5 months Winter Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 4th year student in India
  6. Paid Mining Internship in a reputed company or plant?
  7. List of companies offering Winter Internship to B.Tech(Petroleum Engineering) 3rd year student in Hyderabad and Bangalore?
  8. List of IT companies which offer Winter Internship to B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  9. List of companies offering internship during winter vacation?
  10. Am I eligible to do internship while in 2nd year B.Tech? List of the companies that offer internship?
  11. List of companies which offer Internship in Finance for MBA 1st year student in Hyderabad?
  12. List of IT companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  13. Companies offering Paid/Unpaid Internship for M.E.(VLSI Design) 2nd year student?
  14. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  15. List of companies which offer Winter Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 5th semester candidate in Pune, Mumbai and Thane?
  16. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Biotechnology) 2nd year candidate in Bengaluru?
  18. How to do summer training and paid internship job in ISRO?
29th July 2015, 12:42 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of reputed companies which offer Winter Paid Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student in Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,
I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year with CSE. I want to Winter Paid Internship in a reputed company in Hyderabad. Can you please list out me the names of such companies?
List of the companies for internship for B.Tech in CSE student in Hyderabad:-

1. Rational Technologies, B10, 3rd Floor, Eureka Court, Ameerpet, Hyderabad, Telangana
Phone: 091779 58899

2. Web Axis, Plot # 314, 3rd Floor, 301, Road no.79 Phase III, Jubilee Hills,, Near Rama Naidu Studio, Ambedkar Nagar, Film Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 095023 97290

3. My Home Constructions Pvt Ltd, My Home Hub,8th Floor, Block-3, Hitech City Road, Beside Cyber Towers, Madhapur, Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 6688 8888

4. Infosys, Survey No. 210, Manikonda Village, Lingampally, Rangareddy, Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 6642 0000
29th July 2015, 02:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of reputed companies which offer Winter Paid Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student in Hyderabad?

You can apply for internship in following companies in Hyderabad

1. Cigniti Technologies Limited, 6th Floor, ORION Block, “The V” (Ascendas), Plot No#17, Software Units Layout, Madhapur, Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 3070 2255

2. Sachi Infotech Pvt. Ltd., Pavani Avenue, # 6-3-1-1089/1/1, 2nd Floor, Beside Villa Marrie College, Somajiguda, Somajiguda, Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 2332 0819

3. CA Technologies, 115, IT Park Area, ISB Road, Nanakramguda, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, Phone: 040 6687 8000

4. TIBCO Software India Pvt. Ltd, Block1, 3rd Floor, DLF Cibercity, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 4920 6000

5. Quad One Technologies Pvt. Ltd., P-8-2-248/A/5/22, & 23 Road-3, Banjara Hills, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 2335 0221
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?