8th January 2015, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

How to do summer training and paid internship job in ISRO?

How to do summer internship/paid internship job in ISRO? I am a 2nd year student of department of Aerospace Engineering in IIT Kharagpur

Respected sir

I am a 2nd year student of department of Indian institute of surveying and mapping survey of India uppal Hyderabad. I want to do internship or project / paid internship job or project in ISRO in the coming September 2104 to September 2015 .

I want to know the related requirement or the procedures. So, you are requested to give me your kind instruction about that.?

Thanking you.

With regards:-
Manish kushwaha
Indian institute of surveying and mapping,
survey of India uppal hyderabad

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer internship/paid internship job in ISRO? I am a 2nd year student of department of Aerospace Engineering in IIT Kharagpur
  2. Paid summer training internship program in Mumbai
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship at ISRO for M.Sc Biochemistry student?
  4. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of BE in ECE?
  5. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being BE 3rd year ECE candidate?
  6. Few weeks Summer Training or Summer Internship for B.E./B.Tech?
  7. Summer Internship cum Training programme in Electronics and Instrumentation at Kolkata for diploma student?
  8. Can I get a paid training at Tata Notors or any other Tata group company?
  9. Companies in Delhi NCR and U.P. for Summer Internship/Training programme in Civil Engineering?
  10. Companies offering summer training or internship to B.Tech Aerospace Engineering students?
  11. Internship during summer after 3rd year of B.Tech (IT)
  12. Complete procedure and requirements of doing summer training from ISRO?
  13. Eligibility for internship in ISRO for M.Sc Statistics student?
  14. Type and contents of training at ISRO? Can we get permanent job after training at ISRO?
  15. How can I do summer training from ISRO? I am an ECE 3rd year student
  16. What's the eligibility and procedure for doing internship in ISRO in summer? I'm a 4th sem B.Tech student from IIT Gandhinagar
  17. Training and internship for computer science student in both summer and winter?
  18. Difference between Summer training and Summer Internship? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?