27th May 2018, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in ISRO for Mechanical Design student?

Sir, I am studying with MTech in Mechanical Design. I am interested to do an internship in ISRO. So, I am requesting you to tell me the procedure for doing an internship in ISRO? Please help me with this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which offer Internship in Mechanical Design for B.Tech(ME) student? Procedure to apply?
  2. Procedure to apply for 1 year Internship in ISRO for BTech Mechanical final semester student?
  3. How to do internship in ISRO after doing B.E? Procedure to apply for internship in ISRO
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors for MTech System Design student?
  5. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL and ISRO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for internship in ISRO?
  7. Requirements to apply for Internship in ISRO for MTech(Machine Design) student?
  8. List of companies offering Internship in Design to Mechanical 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  9. What is the procedure to apply for internship in ISRO?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  11. Procedure to apply for an Internship in ISRO for MPhil(Physics) student? -- [New]
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in ISRO or any Aerospace related industry for B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) student?
  13. Details of doing internship at ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Detailed eligibility to apply for an Internship in ISRO for M.Sc(Statistics) 2nd semester student?
  15. Procedure and requirements to apply for Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  16. What is the procedure followed for applying internship while doing mechanical engineering?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship at ISRO for M.Sc Biochemistry student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in Mahindra Motors for Mechanical student? Total fee expenses of Training?
13th June 2021, 09:44 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in ISRO for Mechanical Design student?

U] Procedure to apply for an Internship in ISRO :-[/U]

The procedure for applying to this internship is, you will have to forward your updated resume through email at [email protected]

You can also contact them over the phone to know your query related to this internship at +91 80 22172465

For more details, you can refer to the below link:-
https://www.isro.gov.in/
20th June 2021, 12:14 PM
Tapu ke papa

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in ISRO for Mechanical Design student?

Procedure:--

Aspirants can drop the resume/CV through the email at [email protected].

Aspirants can read the qualification and eligibility criteria.

For more enquiry visit official Website:-- (https://www.isro.gov.in/)
14th August 2021, 03:22 PM
Iffa0786

You can forward your updated resume for applying the internship in this send your resume through email at [email protected]

Contact number- 91 80221 72465
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?