20th September 2018, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Business Development(Sales) Interns in News Corporation VCCircle?

Hello everyone, I want to join News Corporation VCCircle as a Business Development(Sales) Intern. I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I join this internship program in this company? Please tell me about the stipend as soon as possible. Thank you!

23rd September 2018, 06:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Business Development(Sales) Interns in News Corporation VCCircle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to join News Corporation VCCircle as a Business Development(Sales) Intern. I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I join this internship program in this company? Please tell me about the stipend as soon as possible. Thank you!

Shortlisted interns can get around Rs 2,000 per month as a stipend to do Business Development (Sales) internship at News Corporation VCCircle. Candidates have to contact the organization for exact details on the stipend amount. Duration of the Business Development internship is 6 months at News Corporation VCCircle. There are 5 Business Development internships available in the News Corporation VCCircle.
31st May 2021, 05:40 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Business Development(Sales) Interns in News Corporation VCCircle?

Stipend is offered to Business Development(Sales) Internship in News Corporation VCCircle is 1,000 to 2,000 Per Month.

Duration of Business Development(Sales) Internship in News Corporation VCCircle is 6 Months.
12th August 2021, 03:25 PM
Iffa0786

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 2,000/- per month offered to Business Development (Sales) interns in News Corporation VVCircle

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?