20th September 2018, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria of News Corporation VCCircle Business Development(Sales) Internship?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the selection criteria in News Corporation VCCircle for Business Development(Sales) Internship program? I want to apply for such Internship in this company so I want to know about the selection criteria.

7th October 2018, 10:23 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria of News Corporation VCCircle Business Development(Sales) Internship?

At present you can not apply for Business Development(Sales) Internship in News Corporation VCCircle, because last date to apply for this internship has passed. Applications are closed for this internship now.

Selection criteria of News Corporation VCCircle Business Development(Sales) Internship were as follows.

Candidate must be full time interns for duration of 6 months of internship.

Candidate must have relevant skills and interests.

Candidate having a knowledge of MS-Excel*are preferred.
30th May 2021, 07:56 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: Selection criteria of News Corporation VCCircle Business Development(Sales) Internship?

Selection Criteria:-

There is 4 rounds interview :-

1)Online Technical Test

2)Online Aptitude Test

3)Technical Interview

4)Manager/HR Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?