10th September 2020, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Embedded Systems and IoT interns in OSFA IT Solutions OPC Private Limited Vijayawada?

Dear friends, can any of you let me know how much stipend I will get under an Embedded Systems and IoT internship in OSFA IT Solutions OPC Private Limited Vijayawada? I am interested in an internship in this company. So, I want to know about the stipend. Please help me to know about the stipend asap.

12th September 2020, 01:51 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Embedded Systems and IoT interns in OSFA IT Solutions OPC Private Limited Vijayawada?

The stipend which is offered to Embedded Systems and IoT internship in OSFA IT Solutions OPC Private Limited Vijayawada is Rs.5000 per month for the duration of 2 months. The last date to apply for this internship is 24th September 2020 and there are total 2 vacancies available. The skills required to apply for this internship are a candidate must have the good knowledge of Python, Arduino, Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.osfaitsolutions.in
12th September 2020, 03:37 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Embedded Systems and IoT interns in OSFA IT Solutions OPC Private Limited Vijayawada?

You can expect a Stipend of Rs. 5,000/- per month as Embedded Systems and IoT interns in OSFA IT Solutions OPC Private Limited Vijayawada .

Duration of this internship is 2 months.

Last date to apply for this internship is 24 September, 2020.
13th September 2020, 12:00 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The candidates selected for Embedded Systems and IoT interns in OSFA IT Solutions OPC Private Limited Vijayawada can expect per month stipend of Rs.5,000.

The Embedded Systems and IoT internship in OSFA IT Solutions OPC Private Limited Vijayawada would be of 2 months.
13th September 2020, 12:32 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Stipend of Rs. 5000 per month for 2 month will be offered to Embedded Systems and IoT interns in OSFA IT Solutions OPC Private Limited Vijayawada.

For more details you can visit official website given below.

https://osfaitsolutions.in/

Last date to apply for this internship is 24/9/2020.
13th September 2020, 04:32 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Company Name:-ODFA IT Solutions Private Limited

Intern Role:-Embedded Systems and IoT // Duration:-02 Months.

No. of Openings:-02

The stipend is offered to Embedded Systems and IoT interns in OSFA IT Solutions OPC Private Limited Vijayawada is around INR 5K per month. Based on your interview performance and skillset level to meet the business requirements.

Official Website:-https://osfaitsolutions.in
13th September 2020, 10:52 PM
jeet2porwal

Stipend amount is Rs. 5000 for Embedded Systems and IoT interns in OSFA IT Solutions OPC Private Limited Vijayawada.

Official website for reference - https://osfaitsolutions.in
30th September 2021, 09:57 PM
Alvia Khan

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 5,000/- per month offered to this.

Duration 2 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?