2nd March 2018, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) student?

Guys, I have heard about companies who is providing internship in many field. There are many private as well as public ltd companies but as I am doing Aerospace Engineering in B.Tech so I would like to join ISRO for Internship. For this, what I have to do? ISRO providing internship or not? Give me some brief views regarding my doubts.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for internship in ISRO for M.Sc Statistics student?
  2. Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) student?
  3. Detailed eligibility to apply for an Internship in ISRO for M.Sc(Statistics) 2nd semester student?
  4. Procedure and requirements to apply for Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  5. Detailed information about Internship program in ISRO for B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) 3rd year student?
  6. How to join ISRO for internship in Mechanical Engineering? When ISRO conducts internship programme?
  7. How to apply for Internship in ISRO, Bangalore? Do they even offer Internship or not?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in ISRO or any Aerospace related industry for B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) student?
  9. What is the procedure to join internship at ISRO?
  10. Possibility to do Internship in ISRO for B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) 2nd year student?
  11. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL and ISRO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  12. How to do summer internship/paid internship job in ISRO? I am a 2nd year student of department of Aerospace Engineering in IIT Kharagpur
  13. How to do internship in ISRO after doing B.E? Procedure to apply for internship in ISRO
  14. Eligibility to apply for 1 year Internship in ISRO for BTech Electrical student? -- [New]
  15. Companies offering internship to 2nd year BE student? Is there any internship program in ISRO?
  16. Does ISRO offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in ISRO?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in ISRO and HAL, Bangalore for B.Tech(E&TC) final year student?
15th March 2018, 09:52 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) student?

Being a B.Tech Aerospace engineering candidate, you are eligible to apply for internship in ISRO. You are suggested to submit the application through your college's reference because no application will be entertained by ISRO if submitted directly. Ensure the submission of application before dua date of submission.
You are required to submit the application with synopsis of project to be carried out during internship.
You can start the internship after approval of application by the concerned authority of ISRO
You are suggested to make a brief report on your experience during training at ISRO. It will be helpful to you in bright career.
1st February 2021, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

How can apply for isro intetnship?
16th August 2021, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

ISRO providing any projects or not for B.Tech students?
1st October 2021, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, My name is Dhanush . I am studying aerospace engineering . I have a dream to make start up on aerospace related .But I want to gain some knowledge .So please give me chance to do internship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?