14th December 2010, 07:54 PM
draculasleague

My Specs power is -9 : Can I get admission in AFMC? Is AFMC exam eye power requirement meant for corrected vision?

Is AFMC eye power requirement meant for corrected vision??My specs power is -9..Don't I've a chance to get admission ??

15th December 2010, 04:23 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

Default Re: My Specs power is -9 : Can I get admission in AFMC? Is AFMC exam eye power requirement meant for corrected vision?

hi!

To be declared fit for AFMC Admission, the candidate must satisfy the presribed Medical Standards.

Visual Standards requirement is as follows:

Minimum color vision standard should be CP-3 (Defective Safe).

Better eye Worse eye
1. Distant Vision (Corrected) 6/6 6/18
2. Near Vision (Corrected) N5 N8
3. Myopia of not more than -3.5 D
4. Hypermetropia of not more than +3.5 D +3.5 D
15th December 2010, 10:30 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

Default Re: My Specs power is -9 : Can I get admission in AFMC? Is AFMC exam eye power requirement meant for corrected vision?

1)I think you can't able to do the Armed Force Medical College
better worse

Best of luck
6th March 2011, 12:06 PM
sachin2places

Hello.........Following are the eye requirements to join AFMC-
Unfortunately you are having -9 power which is too bad.But do not worry the road is not over for you yet.
Even my eyes were defective.Then i went to prerna school for perfect eyesight.Before joining i could read 6/36 but within a month i could read 6/9 perfectly.Treatment is done by Bates therapy and Su jok.It is absolutely natural and can work wonders.
In India they have centres in Kolkata,Mumbai and Pondicherry.In pondicherry the treatment is free of cost.For every day 2 hours,the charge would be around Rs. 200 and you may need to go for 2-3 months because your problem is big.
The method will surely improve your sight.Go ahead with confidence.
ALL THE BEST
13th April 2011, 12:34 AM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
Hi,
To be declared fit for AFMC Admission, the candidate must satisfy the presribed Medical Standards.

Visual Standards requirement is as follows:

Minimum color vision standard should be CP-3 (Defective Safe).

Better eye Worse eye

Hope this will be useful.
Thanks.
20th April 2011, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

is corrected vision allowed in afmc?????
plz tell me if i get my eyes corrected through lasers etc will that be allowed????my myopia is 4D
kriti
29th July 2011, 05:13 PM
lovebirdskarun
Senior Member+

The afmc has given certain visual standards for the candidates

They are

1. Distant vision 6/6-6/18

2. Near vision N5-N8

3. Myopia not more than -3.5D

4. Hypermetropia not more than +3.5D

5. Good binocular vision
15th September 2011, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

when the physical test of afmc is taken, at the time of interview or at the time of admission?
15th June 2012, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

hi my specs power is -7. Is it will be any difficulty for placement in coal india limited in mining branch
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?