14th July 2017, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Can a Diploma in Mechanical engineering student study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of it?

Hello sir, I am studying Diploma in Mechanical engineering course and have scored 52% in 10th exam. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  2. Can I study BTech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Should I have to appear in JEE Main to study B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) being a Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  5. Eligibility to study Aeronautical Engineering for Diploma Electronics student? Percentage required to get admission?
  6. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Possibility to study Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad for Diploma Mechanical student?
  9. Can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Can I get admission in Government Aeronautical college?
  10. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  11. Am I eligible to join Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  12. Possibility to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  13. Which is the entrance exam to give for doing aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma course?
  14. How to get admission in 2nd year Aeronautical after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. Eligibility to study B.Tech Aeronautical for Diploma Mechanical student? Total fee expenses of B.Tech Aeronautical?
  16. How to go for aeronautical engineering? I am studying in diploma mechanical
  17. How to do Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. Which course is better to take in diploma course to do in Tezpur University?
22nd July 2017, 12:41 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Diploma in Mechanical engineering student study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of it?

No, being a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student, you are not eligible to study Aeronautical Engineering course. Only candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCM stream or three years Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course from a recognised board are eligible to pursue Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course. So, being a Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering, you are not eligible to study Aeronautical Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?