2nd October 2018, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Social Media Marketing Interns in Gyanet Education Private Limited?

Hello everyone, I am planning to do an Internship related to Social Media Marketing in Gyanet Education Private Limited. So, I would like to know about the stipend which is offered by this company for this kind of Internship. Please tell me about the stipend asap.

31st October 2019, 11:14 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Social Media Marketing Interns in Gyanet Education Private Limited?

All Social Media Marketing Interns in Gyanet Education will be paid at the rate of Rs. 4000/- to Rs. 6000/- per month during their whole internship period. General duration of the Social Media Marketing Internship in Gyanet Education is for three months.
13th August 2021, 12:35 AM
Afreen0786

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Social Media Marketing Interns in Gyanet Education Private Limited?

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 6,000/- per month offered to Social Media Marketing interns in Gyanet Education Private Limited

Duration 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?