24th January 2012, 06:08 PM
alekhika.t

What is the syllabus of IISC? Past 5 years question papers for IISC entrance test?

I am a final year graduation student.i want to do integrated phd in physics at IISc,bangalore.so i want the syllabus of iisc for this course and also the past 5 years question papers of iisc entrance test.

20th March 2012, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of IISC? Past 5 years question papers for IISC entrance test?

I am a final year graduation student.i want to do integrated phd in chemistry at IISc,bangalore.so i want the syllabus of iisc for this course and also the past 5 years question papers of iisc entrance test.
22nd September 2012, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of IISC? Past 5 years question papers for IISC entrance test?

Respected sir i had completed my graduation (P.C.M).n I want to do Msc(chemistry) from IISC banglore...can you please help me what should i do for it?
26th September 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir i m a student of b.sc. physics(pmc). i want to do m.sc. in physics from iisc. so sir plz help me what to do for it??
7th December 2012, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

im doing graduation final year bsc(pcm),can i take msc biochemistry in iisc
18th February 2013, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

I am studying 12th standard and i want to join in iisc for my btech so can you please say me, what are minimum requirements to get a seat in iisc
20th March 2013, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for the IISC entrance test in earth sciences??
21st March 2013, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

whats the syllabus of iisc entrance test for phd in biological science
10th July 2013, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

I want to apply My masters degree rom renowned US colleges? Can you please tell me how can i apply there and what kinda entrance examinations i need to crack? please if anyone knows the answer reply me..

-needy!!
28th September 2013, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

I want yo apply for Phd in earth science in iisc do i know what is the syllabus for it .
28th September 2013, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

I want to apply for Phd in Earth science in iisc do i know about the syllabus
5th November 2013, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

IISC previous 5 years papers for BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES
2nd January 2014, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

I m doing integrated BSc course with b.ed degree, so can i apply for integrated phd course....
17th August 2014, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

I'm studying 2nd year integrated BSc, chemistry. I want to study integrated phd in chemistry at iisc. So please help me, what is the syllabus I need to prepare for and also I need the past entrane question papers....please answer
12th January 2015, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum cut off mark for p.hd admission through gate i score in chemistry??
26th April 2015, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

i am in class 12. I want to do graduation in physics from IISC. Where can i find sample papers for appearing in 2016 entrance exam.
Isha
9th July 2016, 04:27 PM
aiswaryattm

I'm final year bsc chemistry student. I require previous year question papers for iisc entrance exam for chemistry.
5th July 2017, 07:34 AM
Unregistered

I want to do my Msc in cognitive neuroscience.Please show me the syllabus and pattern of examination with faculty and research areas.
10th July 2017, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

I want to do msc chemistry from iisc pls show me the syllabus and previous year question paper
This is my email id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?