21st August 2012, 05:23 PM
preet8424

How to go for integrated Ph.D Prgram and Cell Biology from IISC? Which exam do I have to clear to take admission in IISC

i am preeti student of b. pharmacy final , i want to go for integrated phd programm in microbiology and cell biology from iisc , which exam i have to clear for taking admission in iisc?

Related Questions:
  1. How to go for integrated Ph.D program in microbiology and Cell Biology from IISC Bangalore
  2. How to go for integrated Ph.D programme in microbiology and cell biology from IISC
  3. Information about syllabus of integrated PhD at IISc?
  4. Can I apply for Integrated Ph.D programme in IISC, Bangalore if completed B.E. in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  5. When the entrance exam of Integrated Ph.D will be conducted by IISC?
  6. Syllabus for Integrated Ph.D in Biology Science of IISC Exam?
  7. Eligibility to give IISC entrance exam in integrated msc/phd course(biology) while in Bsc Biotechnology final year? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  9. How can I get admission in IISC, IIT or NIT for Integrated Ph.D programme? Which entrance exam is available for it other than GATE?
  10. Last date of submitting online form for Integrated PhD at IISc?
  11. What is the syllabus of IISC? Past 5 years question papers for IISC entrance test?
  12. How to prepare for integrated PhD entrance exam of IISc? Books to refer?
  13. How to try for IISC entrance exam in Integrated MSc/Ph.D course and IIRBS entrance exam in integrated MSc/Ph.D course
  14. Admission to IISC without a valid GATE score? Research and Integrated Ph.D program help mechanical engineering student?
  15. Am I eligible to do Integrated Ph.d course after doing B.E in Electronics and Communication 5 years back? Do I need to attend GATE or IISC exam?
  16. Eligibility for a BE to attend Integrated PhD program at IISc Bangalore? Which exam to write for it?
  17. Previous 5 years question papers for integrated PhD in Biological Science at IISc? -- [New]
  18. Will there be any age criteria for admission into Integrated Ph.D from IISC?
18th September 2013, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to go for integrated Ph.D Prgram and Cell Biology from IISC? Which exam do I have to clear to take admission in IISC

im in passing b.sc botany zoolozy chemistry hou to joined m.sc botany with intigrated ph.d in iisc banglore
19th May 2014, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to go for integrated Ph.D Prgram and Cell Biology from IISC? Which exam do I have to clear to take admission in IISC

Hi I m Priyanka student of bsc zoology...after bsc which entrance xam I have to clear to get chance in iisc Bangalore??
26th November 2014, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

i am hemant sajwan . i have completed bsc with botany zoology chemistry . how to take admission inb iisc biology courses 2015 . entrance timime, date ??? how can i apply for biology courses through jest exam??
3rd January 2021, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

Can i apply for iisc entrance exam form PG while my bsc subjects was chemistry zoology and botany ? Please answer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?