2nd February 2016, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam details to pursue Ph.D in Chemistry from IISC? Opportunities available in IISC after Ph.D?

How to do PhD in iisc? Is there any entrance test or anything else??I pursued my master degree in chemistry.Are there any opportunities in IISC??

8th February 2016, 07:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam details to pursue Ph.D in Chemistry from IISC? Opportunities available in IISC after Ph.D?

For admission in IISC for Ph.D programme you need to have excellent academic record with qualification in NET/SET/GATE in given subject. There is no other entrance exam conducted by IISC and you have to qualify exams like NET/SET/GATE or have JRF in the field.

Admission will be based on academic record and performance in the interview stage. Hence, just be prepared for interview stage if you are shortlisted for it. After completion of Ph.D from IISC you have very good chances of becoming a scientist because it is one of the top institutes in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?