6th June 2018, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

How to secure admission in any Government college of Bangalore for an Internship being a BDS 4th year student?

Sir/Madam, I am a 4th year BDS student of private college. I want to pursue my Internship in any Government college. Please tell me about how I get an admission in any Government college in Bangalore for an Internship?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I secure a seat in government college for MDS while doing the internship after BDS?
  2. Internship of 1 year in AIIMS for BDS 4th year student?
  3. What will be the value of certificate after completing BDS internship from other state college?
  4. Whether a BDS 4th year student of Meerut University is eligible to apply for Internship in other colleges? List of colleges with admission procedure and date of application?
  5. What is the value of the certificate that you get after doing BDS internship from other state college?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in any government or private college for MBBS 4th year student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  7. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student? List of colleges with detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Delhi?
  8. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in Hyderabad for BDS 4th year student?
  10. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  11. List of companies offering Internship project to B.E. CSE 4th year student in Bangalore?
  12. Internship of 1 year in ONGC for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 4th year student?
  13. Is it permissible to do internship from different college while doing BDS 4th year?
  14. Possibility to do Internship in any Dental hospital for BDS 2nd year student?
  15. How can I apply for an Internship in any Government college being a BDS 3rd year student? Job opportunities after completion of BDS?
  16. How to change dental college to do internships? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the rule for one year bds internship from another college?
  18. Possibility to do Internship in any Government college for BDS private student?
28th August 2020, 08:02 PM
the_._khan

Default Re: How to secure admission in any Government college of Bangalore for an Internship being a BDS 4th year student?

To secure admission in any Government college of Bangalore for an Internship being a BDS 4th year student :-

--> Candidate must have the good knowledge of theory and practical.

--> Candidate must know the company work and knowledge.

--> Candidate must have good communication skills.

--> He/She should have good CGPA.

--> He/She should have profile.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?