2nd March 2018, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Internship of 1 year in AIIMS for BDS 4th year student?

I am a BDS student in Delhi. I have completed my 3rd year and successfully granted for 4th year. I know after my 4th year I have do an internship. But I want to do internship in AIIMS for 1 year. I don’t know I am eligible or not. And also AIIMS provides internship for BDS student?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in AIIMS for BDS Doctor?
  2. Whether a BDS 4th year student of Meerut University is eligible to apply for Internship in other colleges? List of colleges with admission procedure and date of application?
  3. BPT internship at AIIMS is possible for 4th year Hyderabad student?
  4. Procedure to apply and documents required for Internship in AIIMS for BPT final year student?
  5. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student? List of colleges with detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Delhi?
  6. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student?
  7. What is the value of the certificate that you get after doing BDS internship from other state college?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in Hyderabad for BDS 4th year student?
  9. What will be the value of certificate after completing BDS internship from other state college?
  10. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in AIIMS for BDS student? -- [New]
  11. Procedure to apply for internship in AIIMS after finishing BDS? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in AIIMS being a BDS 3rd year student?
  13. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in AIIMS for BDS final year student?
  14. What is the procedure to apply for internship after 4th year
  15. Eligibility to do Internship in AIIMS for Dental student?
  16. Procedure to apply for an Internship in AIIMS being MBBS 4th year student of Kothari Medical College?
  17. How to secure admission in any Government college of Bangalore for an Internship being a BDS 4th year student?
  18. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in ECIL for ECE 4th year student?
25th March 2018, 10:23 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship of 1 year in AIIMS for BDS 4th year student?

Yes, you are eligible for internship in AIIMS with the above qualification. You have to visit the official website of AIIMS at (http://www.aiims.edu) and check out the best professor under whom you want to do your internship. Now contact your college and they will talk with the professor incharge of AIIMS to help you get the permission for internship. Once you get the permission you have to submit a NOC from your college and follow their instructions carefully.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?