5th September 2014, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

How should I proceed for Mini Project in a company?

I want to do mini project in company,how should i proceed further to do the project in company,will the company people allow us to do the project without any refernce.

15th September 2014, 12:46 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I proceed for Mini Project in a company?

Mini project is an important factor in the professional courses especially engineering course. This is because companies arrive for placement drive in the final year of engineering course and one of the sure shot question asked by the interviewer is whether any project is done by you or not. If done, explain. Hence you should aim at doing a mini project and that too with utmost level of understanding.

Some companies allow for mini projects, some do not. Hence it is better to take training course in a company and go for mini project in that company. You can go for some application based project or research based project based on the training you got in the particular company. For example, if you take training in BSNL, you can go for mini project in the field of next generation network.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?