20th May 2014, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

What is duration of live mini project? Preferable topics for it?

Good evening sir/mam,
I am pravalika from third year ECE. I want to do mini project in BHEL , and i want to do live project.
What is the duration for this project?
What are the topics preferable??

28th January 2017, 12:44 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is duration of live mini project? Preferable topics for it?

The duration of live project is not fixed. It varies from time to time depending on the organization, the field of project and the concerned project which you are undertaking. Usually it lasts from 45 days to six months for college students. In real world implementation, the live projects extend in years. Only a part of the live project implementation is given to the college students who undertake project work/internship opportunity. There can be projects in various fields depending on the internal operations of BHEL which can range from projects in power generation, metallurgical operation, internal networking and telecommunication unit, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?