14th June 2014, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Which companies offers 3 days or 1 week training to BE EEE student? How to apply?

I am 3rd year BE.EEE student , whivh are the company which offers training for 3days or 1week or more...? How to apply for this training programs?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the companies that give industrial training for EEE students for 1 month
  2. Which all companies are providing inplant training to EEE students?
  3. Information regarding 30 days Training in BHEL? How to apply for this Training?
  4. Companies providing training for 15 days in Summer Vacation in Jharkhand for IT students?
  5. How to apply for industrial training in Kolkata? Which companies offer training?
  6. How to apply for Training being a student pursuing 3rd semester of Mechanical Engineering? List of Companies in Delhi which will give 15 days Training?
  7. How may I apply for 45 days long industrial training in Delhi and Chandigarh based IT companies? What's the procedure and fee structure for the same? I am B.Tech(CSE stream) student currently studying in 6th semester
  8. Can I do inplant training or project after my first B.Tech EEE? In which companies can I apply?
  9. How to do 45 years training in BHEL Bhopal after passing 3 years EEE?
  10. List of the companies offering implant training for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year students?
  11. How to do internship if I am a student of EEE? Which are the companies offering internship?
  12. List of companies offering summer training to a B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  13. How to apply for summer training in Mechanical Companies for 5 week duration? Companies offering summer training for Mechanical Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of the companies for training for EEE 3rd year students in Chennai and Vellore
  15. Which are the companies which give industrial training for EEE students
  16. Companies providing 45 days training to 2nd year student?
  17. Name of companies and procedure to apply for training there?
  18. Software companies in Hyderabad which offers training to Diploma student?
3rd May 2015, 12:00 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which companies offers 3 days or 1 week training to BE EEE student? How to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 3rd year BE.EEE student , whivh are the company which offers training for 3days or 1week or more...? How to apply for this training programs?
List of the companies for training on BE in EEE student:-

1. Vector India Pvt Ltd. Jaya Nagar East, Jayanagar, Bangalore, Phone: 080 2654 6474

2. Sandeepani, # 21, 7th Main , Opposite to Aishwarya Departmental Store, 80 Feet Main Road, Koramangala 1st Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4197 0400

3. Emertxe Information Technologies, No-1, 9th Cross, 5th Main, Jayamahal Extension
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080955 57333

4. EMBEDDED SYSTEMS TRAINING INSTITUTE, Eikon Technologies, #1034/A, 1st Floor,, Bhansali Towers, 26th Main, Jayanagar 4th T Block, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 4164 9293
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?