2nd March 2015, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do Vocational Training in IIT for B.Tech(CSE) student?

Hello Sir
I am a Computer Science Engineering B.Tech student.
I want to do Vocational Training in IIT.
Kindly tell me the procedure of joining there
for vocational training.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Vocational Training in IIT being a B.Tech 5th semester student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training and Internship programme in TCS, IBM, Infosys, HP, HCL and IIT for B.E.(CSE) student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Registration in BHEL for Vocational Training? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in IOCL for Diploma student?
  5. Procedure and upcoming period for Vocational training?
  6. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Vocational Training programme in Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  7. When the admission form for Vocational Training in IIT will be published? Procedure to apply for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  8. How to do vocational training in Mumbai? i am a student of electronics and telecommunication
  9. Should I apply for Vocational Training in IIT being a B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  10. Eligibility criteria for doing Vocational Training? Am I eligible for it at the age of 26? List of companies where I can do Vocational Training?
  11. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks vocational training in SAIL, Bokaro?
  12. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in Wipro, Kolkata for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  13. Procedure for vocational training in NTPC(Kahalgeon) during summer? I am a B.Tech 3rd year electrical engineering student
  14. What is the procedure to take up Vocational training in NTPC, BHEL, BEL? I am a B.Tech student
  15. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  16. Procedure of applying for vocational training in BHEL? What is the duration and fee for training? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Main difference between BSc IT and Computer Engineering? Which field has more scope?
  18. How to do Vocational training in a better company? I am a B.Tech mechanical 2nd year student
5th March 2015, 10:27 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do Vocational Training in IIT for B.Tech(CSE) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir
I am a Computer Science Engineering B.Tech student.
I want to do Vocational Training in IIT.
Kindly tell me the procedure of joining there
for vocational training.
Nice to see that you are interested to join in vocational training. I am providing you the procedure to join in IIT vocational training as below:

Step 1: First you need to submit the application form by online or offline along with your resume.

Step 2: You need to know objective letter and a demand draft of training fees (if it is necessary).

Step 3: Finally you can get the call letter from the company for the training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?