8th December 2015, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Information about summer internship for 1 month for 3rd year electronics and communication student?

I'm a student of B.tech 3rd year of electronics and communication department. I'm interested in doing internship for 1 month during summer holidays. So where can I get the information related to companies? And may I know how to apply for them?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer internship? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student having electronics and communication branch
  2. Is there 1 month summer internship available in Jamshedpur? Requirements needed for internship?
  3. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  4. How to do 6 months internship? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication
  5. List of companies which are available to give 1 month internship for Electronics and Communication students?
  6. List of companies that offer summer internship for 3rd year ECE students -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Nagpur
  8. Summer Internship in ONGC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  9. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  10. Government organizations in Kerala and Karnataka which offers Summer Internship for B.Tech(EIE) 3rd year student?
  11. Summer internship for B.E ECE 3rd year students?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in HAL, India for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd semester student?
  13. Which are the good electronics companies offering summer internship for B.Tech Electronics and Communication students?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in Railways? Can B.Tech student do summer internship there?
  15. Which Electronics Companies I can apply for Summer Internship in Rajasthan being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  16. Information about summer internship for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  17. Which are the internship programs available for 3rd year electronics and communication engineering students during the month of may? Procedure to apply for the same?
  18. Name of companies offering intership for B.E ECE 3rd year students? Procedure for getting in the company?
9th December 2015, 09:05 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about summer internship for 1 month for 3rd year electronics and communication student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm a student of B.tech 3rd year of electronics and communication department. I'm interested in doing internship for 1 month during summer holidays. So where can I get the information related to companies? And may I know how to apply for them?
You can do summer internship for 1 month in ECE in below given institute.

1. Oracle India Private Limited, Plot 18, 19, 21, Madhapur Village, Serilingampally Mandal, Opp Value Labs, Inside Cyber Gateway, Hitech City, Hyderabad
Phone: 040 6605 0000

2. Sachi Infotech Pvt. Ltd., Pavani Avenue, # 6-3-1-1089/1/1, 2nd Floor, Beside Villa Marrie College, Somajiguda, Somajiguda, Hyderbad, Phone: 040 2332 0819

3. Srihitha Software Solutions, B-11 3rd Floor, Eureka Court, Ameerpet, Beside Image Hospitals, Ameerpet, Hyderbad, Andhra Pradesh
Phone: 040 6450 9566

4. Apps Associates, Vikrampuri, Habsiguda, Hyderabad, Telangana
Phone: 040 3021 2601
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?