26th July 2015, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

List of companies which are available to give 1 month internship for Electronics and Communication students?

Respected sir/madam

As myself a student of electronics and communication studying in 3rd year as i wish to do internship for 1 month please guide me and tell me the company which offers the tanning. Can someone please provide me the answer soon as possible?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering 1 month Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  2. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship?
  3. List of companies providing internship for final year M.Tech students? What is the procedure followed to apply for the internship?
  4. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  5. List of companies offering 1 month Internship to B.E.(Electronics Engineering) student in Allahabad?
  6. How may I do internship for one month in any core companies? I'm in B.Tech(electrical and electronics) 3rd year
  7. question for internship.
  8. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of companies offering Internship programme in Electronics/Communication with Stipend for M.Tech student?
  10. List of companies offering Internship program to M.Tech students? How to approach a company for an Internship?
  11. How to do internship in electronics and communication in core companies at Bangalore?
  12. Which are the internship programs available for 3rd year electronics and communication engineering students during the month of may? Procedure to apply for the same?
  13. Companies in Ahmedabad allowing internship for students pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering
  14. List of the core companies in Chennai offering internship for students?
  15. Internship for Master's in Communication Engineering 3rd semester student in Austria?
  16. List of companies which offer Internship to M.Tech(Communication System) in India
  17. List of companies which offers summer internship programs for Electronics and Communication candidates?
  18. Procedure to get internship and list of companies that provide internship?
26th July 2015, 10:47 AM
reconnect

Default Re: List of companies which are available to give 1 month internship for Electronics and Communication students?

The companies which offer training/internship to electronic and communication students are-

1-CETPA Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
2-RDSO.
3-Synopsys.
4-DRDO.

The course offer by them are-

1-Embedded System/Robotics.
2-VHDL/VLSI with major project.
3-Advance Embedded System with major project.
4-MATLAB.
26th July 2015, 02:19 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which are available to give 1 month internship for Electronics and Communication students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir/madam

As myself a student of electronics and communication studying in 3rd year as i wish to do internship for 1 month please guide me and tell me the company which offers the tanning. Can someone please provide me the answer soon as possible?

Thanks!
List of the companies for internship for electronics and communication student:-

Signetic Systems Pvt Ltd
Address : 3-12-117, SAI RESIDENCY, P.S.Colony, Opp:- D.D. Kendra lane, Ramanthapur, Hyderabad- 500013
Tel / Fax: 040-27034277
Mobile: 09849797708
Email: mailto:[email protected]

Lampex Electronics Ltd
Address: Corporate Office, KukatPally Hyderabad
Phone: (40) 23157701, 23157710
Email: [email protected]

Kakarla Electrics & Electronics Pvt Ltd
Address: Plot No.11 H.No.5-33/23 Kukatpally 500072 Hyderabad
Phone: 914023077293
Fax: 914023079356

Izra Electronics Pvt. Ltd
Address -8-659/A,Station Road,Abids
Phone No : (40) 23203898

Inorchem Power Systems Pvt. Ltd
Address: 1-8-144/152/153 1st Floor Ava Sangam Bldg. Pg Road 500003 Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Phone: +91 40 27845994
Fax: +91 40 2784599
26th July 2015, 04:56 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Being a third yeare student you are definitely eligible for getting training from any well reeputed company.

My suggestionto you is that you should complete your training with full of your dedications because it is the only period when you learn practically.

Here is some best options for you :

** Infosys Technologies Ltd

** Mascon Global Ltd

** ZTE Telecom India Pvt Ltd

** Tata Elxsi Ltd

** Sterlite Technologies Ltd

** Rolta India Ltd

** Zensar Technologies Ltd

** Reliance Communications Ltd

** Bharti Airtel Ltd

** Dell India Private Ltd

** Persistent Systems Ltd

** Siemens Ltd

My suggestion to you is that you should make a training report on your experience during the training period. It will helps you in getting job after completion of your course.
10th August 2016, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Company offering 10 days internship for electronic and communication students in Bangalore.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?