6th March 2013, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

How to do 6 months internship? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication

helo there
i m a 3rd year student of electronics and communication . i want to know some small scale industries for my 6 month internship in 8th sem ..so that i can learn some practical skills well

Related Questions:
  1. Where should I go for internship in Punjab? I am a student of electronics and communication engineering
  2. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  3. How to undergo internship while doing 3rd year ECE for 2 months? Which companies should I go for?
  4. How to do summer internship? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student having electronics and communication branch
  5. Where can I get internship for 2 months in good companies? I am a student of B.Tech electronics and communication
  6. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  7. How to get internship in HAL while in B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  8. How to do internship after doing 3rd year electronics and communication?
  9. Name of companies offering intership for B.E ECE 3rd year students? Procedure for getting in the company?
  10. Am I eligible for internship program? How to apply? I'm a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student with an aggregate of 81% marks
  11. Which Electronics Companies I can apply for Summer Internship in Rajasthan being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  12. List of companies that offer summer internship for 3rd year ECE students -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Details for internship/training in companies for B.Tech 3rd year electronics and telecommunication student?
  14. Summer Internship in ONGC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  15. Where can I apply for summer internship for 1-2 months? I am a 3rd year B.Tech undergraduate
  16. How to do summer internship for 3 months? I am a 3 years UG student of RGUKT
  17. How to get internship based on electronics and communication in Bangalore? -- [New]
  18. How to get internship based on electronics and communication in Bangalore
13th March 2013, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do 6 months internship? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication

There is an internship portal www.amazinginternships.com
There are several internship opportunities listed on this website. A student can register and apply for internships. You can also upload your resume so that employers can contact you. Here is the link for registration: http://www.amazinginternships.com/user/register
Its free for all students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?