24th May 2016, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Inplant Training in Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited for B.Tech Chemical student?

Respected Sir,
I am pursuing B.Tech in Chemical Engineering at Anna University. I want to do an Inplant Training in Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited. Please kindly do the needful reply. Thanks in advance!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Inplant Training in Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited? Process of selection for this training?
  2. List of companies where freshers may apply for job after completing graduation in electronics and instrumentation?
  3. List of PSU exams in Instrumentation and Control Engineering?
  4. How to approach any Chemical company for inplant training?
  5. Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland, Chennai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  6. What will be the scope for girls in Civil Engineering in India? Which kind of Companies offer Job Opportunities for Civil Engineers? What will be the basic salary for Freshers in this field? Carer scope for this course in Abroad?
  7. Colleges offering admission on the basis of IIT JEE rank? Best coaching institutes in Hyderabad to get admission into these colleges?
  8. How to go in Inplant Training in Madras Fertilizer Limited? I am studying 3rd year chemical
  9. Which subjects should I study in my secondary school so as to join the Petrochemical Engineering? Which university is the best for Petrochemical Engineering?
  10. How to go in inplant training while studying 3rd year chemical engineering
  11. Can I get job in PSU through GATE 2016 having 6.54 cgpa in BE?
  12. List of companies which offer Inplant Training to B.Tech 3rd year student in Chennai?
  13. Details about Inplant training for chemical engineering student in big industries?
  14. What kind of job will I get after completing MSc Chemistry
  15. Which industries hire EC engineers in India and Abroad?
  16. What are the job opportunities for EEE students after completing B.E? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What jobs are available in government sector after completion of MSc Organic Chemistry?
  18. Best companies in Chennai for inplant training?
25th May 2016, 10:21 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Inplant Training in Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited for B.Tech Chemical student?

--Internship at CPCL is one of the best for Chemical Engineering students. But internship in such government industries will only be obtained through Referral program.
--You must be a relative of anyone who works in CPCL or you senior or friends must work there. They give internship only through referral because of the safety. Referrals will have to sign a bond that incase any loss which will be on the Employee.
--You have to fill the Application and submit with those respective bonds with them to the Company. Then you have to pay the Fees, you will be allowed to do Internship.
27th May 2017, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Inplant Training in Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited for B.Tech Chemical student?

Respected sir, I'm pursuing B. Tech Chemical engineering in Anna University. I want to undergo an implant training in CPCL .So please kindly reply me, any useful information can do a impact in my career
21st November 2017, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Respect sir , I am studying BE -Petrochemical at Indira institute of engineering and technology, Thiruvallur, I want to do in plant training at Chennai petroleum corporation please kindly do some need full help
11th January 2019, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am studying B.Tech petroleum engineering at Rajiv Gandhi college at sriperumbuthur. I want to do in plant training in Chennai petroleum corporation please kindly give an information about how to apply for that training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?